Raphael(Sp?) at Stock~~

Samai139
This topic is 6938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Montreal last weekend and watched a dancer named Raphael perform. He is tall--maybe 6' 1" or 2"; dark hair not too short; swimmer's body, rather than over muscular. Never had a chance to talk to him but would be interested in any information/experiences anyone here has had. Thanks

Raphael has been a regular at the Gaiety and Stock

for several years. I never hooked up with him, so I can't

give you a review, but I've always heard people rave

about him and he's aways been nice and sweet to me.

Cheers,

Fisher :)

"Does anyone have any info on the dancer Oneal at Stock."

Didn't see O'Neal dancing this past weekend, but did see Raphael. Unfortunately, the newly posted rules/restrictions in the back booths are making a difference. The curtains have been cut shorter so management can see under and over easier. I was told that the dancers must always be visible, (from the outside), when the curtain is closed... JP came back checking on the dancers/patrons. If a dancer is caught breaking the rules, he's fired... I was in the back when JP came by, he stuck his head over the curtain to check.

At one point someone actually peaked in on the dancer and myself. The dancer said it was probably because we had been back there so long. The dancer said as long as they could see a foot on the round stool they stand on they usually weren't bothered. Apparently one of the rules, which I never did around to reading. :)

I was really wanting to do a few dances with Raphael Friday night but he left before I was able to. Instead I got meet Jay, and I guarantee I am not complaining. }(

Raphael did not dance the rest of the weekend, but Jay did. Again, I'm not complaining.:+

I've never spent so much time at Stock as I did this trip. Again, I'm not complaining. :9

Archived