BUFFBOYZZ / SUNDAY OCT 9 NYC

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buffboyzz2

>Hopefully Taz, BUT I am having a little trouble with the

>Download on the Invite Info at this time..:+

JT -

If you're having a problem with the invite, send us an email to buffboyzz@aol.com and I'll re-send it to you in the body of the email, not as an attachment.

Perhaps many of you are on our mailing list and got our 'newsletter' last night...(If anyone wants to be on our list, send us an email)

The Mayor and several Hoovillians were up in Montreal this weekend. Thanks to the Mayor, he'll be bringing Ken from CAMPUS back to NY with him, and Ken will be Dancing at the 10/9 party!

Ken is one of my personal favorites - gave me a SPECTACULAR private when I met him there in mid-August. He's an intelligent and sweet guy with charming college-boy good looks. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing him again!

!!!Three cheers for the Mayor!!!!

~Uncle Buff

buffboyzz@aol.com

"The Mayor and several Hoovillians were up in Montreal this weekend. Thanks to the Mayor, he'll be bringing Ken from CAMPUS back to NY with him, and Ken will be Dancing at the 10/9 party!"

There was a great group of Hoovillians enjoying themselves in Montreal this past week. Hopefully, each will share their personal highlight. Mine will be on dancer Roberto at Taboo and his special performance honoring an Aztec rain godess.

I'm happy to hear that the b-boyzz will be hosting a Columbus Day Weekend party. These parties are only getting better.

Just to clarify Tony's comments about Ken of Campus (an afternoon dancer). He did speak with Johnny and indicated a willingness to dance at the next party. He will also try to bring another dancer with him... On the other hand, Ken did not return from MTL with me. Not sure where that information came from.

Guest JohnPela

>Taz says: Hmmm,

>Could it have something to do with Mr.2003 or <JP's> Mr

>(shower) Versace? Hints would help.

Now Taz, Don't get me all excited and quivering with anticipation about who the surprise or announced former Gaiety dancer at the next BuffBoyzz party may be with your above post ... :9 :p - Its just coincidence that I maybe attending this next Buff Boyzz party, afterall.

I guess the Mayor or Uncle Buff will soon announce who will be at the party at the right moment!

Hey Guys, it's FINALLY time to post our tentative lienup for this coming Sunday. Don't hate us if a Dancer fails to show - some have proven to be unreliable in the past.

All the Buffboyzz will no doubt be there. JT will probably be camping out on the sidewalk Saturday night to ensure his VIP seat. If you see a frozen and blue body next to the front door when you arrive, please take care not to step on him!

Beware, JT - of Alex the drag queen that works the door on Saturday night when the place is full-up of kindergarden kids! Alex may adopt you and feed you BOY soup!

Our lineup....

1. CJ, original Buffboy

2. Erick, our Latino Bad-Boy

3. Dex, Starbucks "Mocha'

4. CK, our ITALIAN fluff!

5. Taylor, former 'G' Dancer

6. Smooth, tight-muscled hottie appeared at the last party.

7. TC, the 'Boy' in Buffboyzz, back to Blonde again.

8. Ken, Campus Dancer from MTL, College-boy hot!

9. James, another former 'G' Dancer, now with the Buffboyzz!

10. Christian - Some may remember him from the Rainbow Lounge Days

selling shots and carrying on in his underpants!

11. Brian - our Italian twink

SAL THE BARTENDER WILL RETURN BETTER AND BADDER THAN EVER, WHO'S BEEN SMILING SILLY FOR THE PAST WEEK IN ANTICIPATION OF SUNDAY

TODD - THE BUFFBOYZZ DJ - LET'S GET HIS BUTT ON THE BAR THIS TIME DURING THE BODY-SHOT SEGMENT! WE'VE BEEN TRYING AND NEED YOUR HELP, TAZ AND MR. MAYOR! (HINT HINT)

PLEASE JUST DON'T TEAR THE BUFFBOYZZ SHIRT OFF HIS BACK, IT'S THE ONLY ONE HE'S GOT!

TRULY LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY! SEE YOU ALL THEN!

~BUFF DADDY

~UNCLE BUFF

PS - ANY CHANCE OF EDDIE AND HIS 'SPECIAL FRIEND' COMING DOWN ONE OF THESE DAYS? WE KNOW OF A FEW NICE EXPENSIVE ITALIAN RESTAURANTS, TOO!}(

"SAL THE BARTENDER WILL RETURN BETTER AND BADDER THAN EVER, WHO'S BEEN SMILING SILLY FOR THE PAST WEEK IN ANTICIPATION OF SUNDAY"

I heard that "SAL" now has a full time job as a pool boy working for Bloomberg, (he said the Mayor so I assumed)

I didnt think Sal was allowed out after dark anymore.

As far as Eddie goes, I hear hes looking for a "FEW" new special friends, business is VERY slow in Canada now.

Yes Stef will be my guest barman for the weekend.

He has been out of work since his injury during the STAMPEEEDDDD of dancers to get to the mayor last week at stock.

Eddie will be joining us also to assist Stef in the shower...

Jeremy couldnt make it because hes scared to fly...

Must you post all of my personal info ? ?}(

RE: Whipped Cream YUMMMMMM !

Lucky,

I know you have been trying to get me to work for you, but i regret to inform you that I have been hired by the Buff Boyzzz as the "Official Whipped Cream Applicator".

The Mayor himslef indulged in several overstuffed portions of the sweetness last nite.

I havent agreed to a salery yet but Sal (my private bartender) has agreed to numerous perks. (not sure what he means by that)The Mayor was also trying to out bid me for the job but it seems that he lost.

Anyway, please dont post any of our personal information about our agreement on this site.

Next time your in NY I will be happy to suggest a special flavor of whipped cream just for you !

The official whipped cream applicator. Gosh, and to think I knew yyou back when you were just a little devil!

Okay, I won't divulge the things you had to do to outbid the mayor here, but you do owe me that special whipped cream! I think it is called "creme de Stef"

"The Mayor was also trying to out bid me for the job but

it seems that he lost."

Sadly, Taz left the party too soon and wasn't around when Sal came out from behind the bar to entertain the troops. Score 1 for the "Mayor". :+

Thanks again to Johnny and Tony for hosting another fun night with the b'boyzz. These parties just keep on getting better.

Damm I miss all the Fun...

Sal has certainly over-cum his fears of the hoo-members.

Iam not sure whats going to happen when he meets Lucky though...

We (me) havent seen Snow Boy since he met Lucky.

Its nice to see that we have Hoo-ers flying in from around the Country to see the Buffboyzz. I suspect Sal will soon be known worldwide like EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE and STEF STEF STEF.

:-)

Guest JohnPela

>>Its nice to see that we have Hoo-ers flying in from around the

>Country to see the Buffboyzz. I suspect Sal will soon be known

>worldwide like EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE and STEF STEF STEF.

>:-)

Taz, Hopefully I will be at the next BuffBoyzz party. I will probably coming to NYC weekend of Oct 21-24 or Oct 28-31. Right now I can go either way, so I'm hoping the next party date is set very soon. I'll be sure to bring whipped cream, too! :9

Also I can then see what the buzz is about Sal.

JP said:

>Right now I can go either way...

Geeezz JP, I would have never guessed. ;-)

Hope to see you at the next party.

enjoy

Rendie

Archived