BUFFBOYZZ / SUNDAY OCT 9 NYC

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

RE: Whipped Cream YUMMMMMM !

>JP said:

>>Right now I can go either way...

>Geeezz JP, I would have never guessed. ;-)

>Hope to see you at the next party.

>enjoy Rendie

Rendie,

Does anyone know which weekend the next party will occur in October? I have heard that it could be either of the last 2 weekends in October.

Also, I am nervous about attending again-I guess I have seen too many Westerns with cattle stampedes. So I am nervous about attending and getting hurt because I was accidently in between the BuffBoyzz and Cooper when they see him enter the bar and all stampede to get to him first (maybe its not as bad as what I have heard it is at Stock). I heard that the local Montreal hospitals now require Stock to have an ambulance on standby, close nearby, when Cooper is expected to be at Stock the first time for the weekend, because of the past injuries of other patrons being run over literally by the legions of Stock dancer favorites of Cooper, when he is first seen entering the club. Apparently more dangerous then dodging busy traffic streets in Montreal.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Pela,

I have heard that the next party is going to be on the 23rd.

Iam sorry to say I wont be in town to administer the whipped cream servings. I will be applying for a new job at Stock serving whipped creamed dancers. (please check with the Buff leaders to be sure about the date)

As for the Mayor, just stand to the left side of the door. Dont move until the dust has settled and you will be safe.

I have to say, The Mayor is the only person I know who brings a back up dancer with him in case hes not happy with the lineup. The dancers are travelilng from other countries just to serve as backups.

"I've said it before and i'll say it again... If you don't like 15 Minutes, then simply ignore it."

BN 2005

http://www.15minutesmore.com

Hey Guys, Regardless of what injuries you might incur while attending a private party with me, just remember, we're there to support and encourage the guys who are willing to host these venues. If we don't, we're back to square one.

Taz, you left out the most important thing about my back up dancers, I do share.

Archived