Prague--any good strip clubs?

johnnysneakers
This topic is 6933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't find any. Went to one not far from Wenceslaus Square and the hottest guy there was the manager who unfortunately didn't strip. The guys were mostly pretty twinky and quite willing to meet you later but nothing really interested me much. The two who did the 2 guy show didn't get hard at all, which would lead you to believe gay for pay at best. The place was so smoky I could hardly wait to leave. It was not on a weekend so maybe more to choose from then? Can't remember the name of the place but it was in the basement of a regular? club, something with flamingos around. You can tell I was really impressed.

The place is called Escape and it's located on V Jame 8, around the corner from SAS Radisson Hotel.

I recommend visiting http://www.wowprague.com and hiring one of their models. The going rate is 3000 crowns (high by Czech standards) or US$120 (going rate for outcalls in Eastern Canada). Robert, the person who answers the phone at Wowprague, speaks perfect English and he's very professional. The model I took an interest in called me back within 15 minutes, arrived on time, and took nothing of value from my room.

Archived