Unicorn Club

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Taz, I was there in August on a Sunday night with snowboy. (Well, my bf, not snowboy!!) It was great. For a five buck admission you get a close up view of several hot strippers who, for a buck or two more, will give you a great lap dance. There are dark corners for the shy, but the dancers make their way to each patron. Yes, you get to see every inch of them!

What struck me about the place was how friendly every body is. The dancers seemed to have no attitude and were having a great time. Although they weren't on a par with Stef, they were cute, blue collar kind of guys. I had a good time.

It is a private club, so email me for the secret password!

I get to Unicorn several times a year and it is one of my favorite Clubs. Like any Club it can be hit or miss. They use to have about 30 dancers on weekends but half that is more the norm now. Check out the Strip Club FAQ on Unicorn for more info.

"Hit or Miss" would be my description also. I have had some great times at the Unicorn, and other times there have not been many dancers and those that were there weren't very interesting. But on good nights, it is exceptional. The club is located in a former private house which has been remodeled into a private club, so you "join" rather than paying a cover charge. There is a bar along one side. There is (was?) a stage at the back of the building, and a platform with poles in the center of the floor. There are two dancers performing at a time, once they get started. Apparently it is up to the dancer whether they perform fully nude. It is allowed, since the club is private, and sometimes most dancers perform totally nude; other times, everyone seems to wear underwear or a bathing suit. There is a dark area (where the front room and front porch used to be?) with a number of bar stools and sufficient privacy that you can have a lot of fun.

A number of students from Ball State and the other colleges in the area often dance to make some extra money. One of the best guys ever that I enjoyed was a bio-chem major from Ball State, gorgeous and very accommodating. It is also possible to arrange for private dances, but they also vary from great to not-so-good.

But if you are in the area, it is certainly worth a visit and try.

Indianapolis!

Ah! Indianapolis is a very nice city these days. It has gone through a renovation which is still going on. There are some very nice parts of town in terms of architecture. The central area around the War Memorial is very attractive with good stores and restaurants, indoors and out. The art museum is one of the best in the country. It is located on the Eli Lilly Estate, with beautiful grounds, lots of space, a delightful "playhouse" with a very fine restaurant and French chef, and the spacious museum itself. This summer they opened a large new wing, so they have lots of space. They have a fine medieval collection as well as contemporary, which is very good. The baroque section is also good. It's worth a couple of days if you really want a visual treat.

This time of year, the fall leaf colors between Indianapolis and Bloomington (a very nice college town) are spectacular. The airport is small and extremely convenient but has non-stop flights to all the big cities. Rental cars were very cheap and available just a few feet from where you get off a plane when I last visited.

I think Indianapolis is a great place and incredibly inexpensive in comparison to other cities. The people are sort of Southern and very friendly and gracious. It's also home to IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis), a combined institution, so there are lots of students with all the attendant bars, stores, activities, etc. Sometimes you can get lucky and find guys who want to earn a little extra cash.

• 1 month later...

A Word Out to Vincent Michael

hey Vincent,

If you ever read this just wanted to tell you that your spelling skills are great!! }(

enjoy

Rendie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

brrrr indy so f ing cold. iam thinkin of moving back.but might wait till most of the cold is gone. moving to florida was nice,since i hate the cold.funny the clubs in fl dont put on a show,lol no outfits i liked putin on a show,lol but after a year of not doin it,ill be outa practice, so who's all still at the corn? iam in indy now visitin and i hate this cold. i still hvae all my outfits adn some new ones to dance in but dont use mucha of them here in fl. dancers get pissy when you out show them. but i like being watched and acting and stuff i have fun doin it. so what dancers are still tehre that i would know?lol

i may start back dancing in indy, i here there was lota crap with people there tryin to get the place closed down? lol i was thinkin damn should i move back? but i hurd was a disgrunted x person of the place,lol.cant belive anything you hear from people now days. i hurd clefa is teh head honcho now. maybe he will get that place up again he kinda let the dnacers have fun,cant be to hard on dnacers there jstu havin good time,lol damn indy so cold my fingers are freazin at this pc. ill be in florida probly 2 more months then head back home to indy less stress full up in indy, indy cold fl has huracans adn heat in summer that smotehrs you, jsut cant win anywhere.

THIS IS KYLER. you be tipin me soon. so save teh 20's for me

Archived