Stock Icon Eddie Eddie Eddie

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I knew it !!

A star has been created.(how will his head get through the door)

If you havent seen the newest home page of http://WWW.NUDEMALEDANCERS.COM you should check it out, Eddie, one of Stocks most recent star dancers has taken been given a great position on there main sign in page reserved for Stocks most popular dancers.

If you havent checked out the site its a great way to see whats going at stock, the show is live every nite.

Now if I could get him to changes schools to NYNY. (sorry USGUY)

"I've said it before and i'll say it again... If you don't like 15 Minutes, then simply ignore it."

BN 2005

http://www.15minutesmore.com

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

>>If you havent seen the newest home page of

>http://WWW.NUDEMALEDANCERS.COM you should check it out, Eddie, one of

>Stocks most recent star dancers has taken been given a great

>position on there main sign in page reserved for Stocks most

>popular dancers.

Taz; thanks for the info. Now I know why you make those frequent road trips to Montreal... and here I thought you were boning up on your French skills. On the Stock website free pics of dancers the top four pics thad did something for me are Michael, Jay, Brandon and Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!

Any info on Brandon who is also on the Home Page of the site?? I met him last time I was at Stock but unfortunately didn't get a chance to do a lap dance. Very HOT! How are his lap dances?? Does he do Privates?? Any info would be appreciated guys.

CTguy is right. Actually, neither the stockbar.ca site nor the live show site at nudemaledancers.com show any pictures of Jay on the main page.

Both sites do show Brandon.

Of course, you can see pictures of both guys on the Stock bar Portfolio page. :)

...Hoover

>

>If you havent seen the newest home page of

>http://WWW.NUDEMALEDANCERS.COM you should check it out, Eddie, one of

>Stocks most recent star dancers has taken been given a great

>position on there main sign in page reserved for Stocks most

>popular dancers.

>

>If you havent checked out the site its a great way to see

>whats going at stock, the show is live every nite.

>

Taz;

Have you actually joined the NudeMaleDancers web site? I am looking for a decent honest review.

I have heard of problems, but never heard any rave review. I have heard that the video is very small, and not of good quality. I have also heard that the recurring nature of the billing makes it impossible to end your membership. I am always very suspicious of sites who only offer "automatic renewal" billing. If that is their only option, then they are probably not confident about their product.

Thanks

And for you Eddie fans, you can find all of his Stock pictures at:http://stockbar.ca/stock/avs/avsautomne2005/eddie/

In fact you can find all of the "behind the scenes" Stock pictures at:http://stockbar.ca/stock/avs/avsautomne2005/

I am not sure about the ethics of posting these links, but if I can find them on the net, so can anybody. Stock may need a little better security on their website.

And although Eddie IS very beautiful, I was extremely disappointed with his lap dances. Although those were in the summer when he was new and still working at Campus. Maybe Cooper and others have taught him things since then!

Paul Revere,

Yes, I did join about a year ago.

Yes, The picture is not full screen, however it seems that if you have a good DSL Quality you will be fine.

I have found the sound and picture to be fine.

I dont have any knowledge of trouble with canceling because I havent.

Its worth the 29 bucks to me since Iam not in canada and dont get to go up there as often as i wish i could.

There is also a chat section where you can talk to the DJ and other web site members. (STOCKAHOLICS)

Try it.

Taz,

I think you have created a monster. Just when I thought his head couldn't get any bigger (something you already pointed out), you give him another full banner post. Oh, lucky me!! (You're gonna have to buy me twice as many drinks next time you're up here to make up for this.)

Well, I guess my baby (ok, Taz, "our" baby) deserves the attention, he is cute. Just don't be putting any crazy ideas about him going to school in NYC. And Paul, Eddie's dances have gotten better since his early days (DID I JUST POST THAT!) But then, you can find out all about that on your next visit.

And Taz, Jean-Philippe doesn't ever drink more than one drink when he works (I've tried many times). The signs and J-P's checks are because of city regulations. They are expecially needed to keep the curtains from having to come down permanently.

Guest chaotou

I enjoy reading everyone's posts more than posting, but I wanted to add my two cents on the topic of Stock's posted rules and monitoring. I have been going to Montreal for seven years which dates back to Stock's old location which I liked better.

If the price of leaving the curtains up is having those rules posted and the dancers less interactive because they are afraid of the constant monitoring I say take them down.

People differ but I have had great privates behind the curtains for $20/song - but since the rules and monitoring the dancers for whom I am a regular and always have long privates even won't do anything but stand on the stool: feet must stay on the stool, head visible above the curtain.

It has been true that a good private at Campus for $10 can equal a $20 dance at Stock - no more.

While I will continue to visit Stock. I have decided that I will never do another private there under the current circumstances.

I have had much better privates at wide-open Taboo or the old Stock bar which was pretty wide open. The cubicles without curtains at the current Stock would be fine if the dancers could relax and go back to the way they were. I will miss the "old" $20 dances with curtains but no curtains will be better than the current situation in my opinion.

Your thoughts??

Paul Revere,

The links you posted are supposedly for members only. Granted that you found them on the net on your own (I don't know how), I don't think it is right to pass out that link to everyone.

I think they should be removed.

Nobody has the dirt on Brandon? I'm sure somebody has had a lap dance with him? Or asked him about privates? He is such a Hottie, personally I would take him over Eddie anytime :p

CTguy,

I know both Brandon and his brother Jay very well (ever since they started dancing). Both of them are very cute, very friendly, and VERY well hung. I haven't taken any dances with either of them for the last 5 months or so (guess why), but when I did they were always spectacular. I never go into the details of dances, however. I also tend to shy away from making a judgement of whether a dancer is good or does this or that, simply because dancers are not the same with everyone. I know of dancers that will do absolutely everything with a particular client, but nothing with all the rest. I also know of dancers that do lots with practically everyone, but will refuse to do anything with a particular client. It just goes to show that dancers are people and have likes and dislikes like everyone else.

But in general, both Brandon and Jay are great dancers (and great people).

Irishguy, I am on my way to Montreal this weekend. I have not been there since July, and I am not familiar with the new rules. I will do research and report back when I return.

I did not like the whole Stock $20 dance thing, but I figured that if I was paying $20, I would have a very interactive dance. And generally I did feel like I got value for my money. However the new rules don't sound like much fun, nor does it seem like a good value. But I will try to do a good "consumer report" when I get back.

Let me know if you need a ride, as I will be driving.

Ok,

Here is the rundown on the new Stock rules: basically you can't touch the dancer's groin area (especially you cannot suck off a dancer), the dancer must remain standing on the tamborine thing, and the dancer cannot touch the customer or sit on his lap. Now there's the official rules and then there's reality. Personally, I haven't noticed much difference between before and after the rules were posted. OK, maybe there's a little more caution on the part of the dancers, and Jean-Philippe does periodically walk around and checks the booths with his flashlight. Dancer's caught doing way too much are suspended for a week or two.

You still get more for $20, than for $10 at the Stock, but then not much more than you get for just $10 at the Campus. But then, I do find the dancers at the Stock much better looking. The Stock $20 dances are still very interactive (depending on the dancer).

I live a block away from the Campus (two blocks from the Stock), so I am pretty much up the date on what goes on in the dancer bars in Montreal.

(Oh, check out the new dancer at the Campus in the afternoon, Nick. He is a cute, 21-year-old, friendly, blond, streetwise bad-boy boxer and gives a great dance. In general, the dancers in the afternoon are very friendly and I like them. I can't stand the dancers at night at the Campus--IMHO, they're not friendly, they're boorish, pushy and want a dance right away without even practically talking to you at all. Although, of course, there are exceptions.)

lap dances - Stock; Campus

Thanks for the information.

I will be in Montreal next week (my previous visit was in August 2005). I've been watching the Stock dancers on their webcast as time permits the last couple months.

In the opinions of the experts on this board, which of these dancers give the best, most interactive, dances?

Daniel - Stock

Brandon - Stock

Jay - Stock

Max - Stock

Shad - Stock

Joey - Stock

Steve - Stock

Phil - Campus

Thanks!

RE: lap dances - Stock; Campus

Hey Paul Revere and Baltimore Observer,

Good to hear that you'll be coming up to Montreal this weekend. Stop by and say hello. You can ask anyone at the Stock (night) or Campus (afternoon) and they'll have no problem pointing me out (that's, of course, if I'm there, which is pretty likely). Some questions I prefer answering in person, instead of online.

Archived