Thomas from Gaiety discovered again

BgMstr4u
This topic is 6539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thomas -- a smooth Polish lad who danced for the last couple of years at Gaiety, and also during the very brief life of Red in the east 50's -- turned out unexpectedly to be my masseur last night. What a treat to see him again. Delightful lad, gorgeous body, decent backrub, a pleasant evening. He has a nice little studio on the UES in Manhattan, says he has been doing massage now for about 2 years, has some repeat clients. I have sent in a review.

It was nice to see him again. I sometimes worry about some of those guys, and it's good to know that at least one of them seems to be doing well!

Thomasbodyworks@aol.com.

Here's his aol profile:

Name THOMAS BODYWORK

Gender Male

Hobbies & Interests

OFFERING: SOOTHING DEEP-TISSUE, SWEDISH BODYWORK. STRONG HANDS, GREAT TOUCH FOR A FULL RELEASE.

Favorite Gadgets

AGE: 23 HEIGHT:5'10 WEIGHT:190 CHEST:44 BICEPS:19 QUADS:24 BLONDE, BLUE EYES SMOOTH TANNED

Occupation PLEASE SERIOUS ONLY THANK YOU.

He has 3 pictures on that site, but I can't seem to copy or link to them.

• 11 months later...

Just adding my 2 cents on Thomas. Called him. Set up an appt. Went to his place. He wasn't there or didn't answer. Called him to find out what was what. He didn't answer. Left a message. Called back five minutes later. He said he was still on Long Island! Didn't apologize. Didn't even try to contact me to cancel the appt. Disappointing. My advice on Thomas: stay away. Far away.

x(

Thomas is Definitely One of the Best Looking Guy's around!

Hunky Bod Gorgeous Blue Eyes..Last BUT far from least... Remarkable Bubble Butt!

He does have a couple of Pix's on Rentboy/NYC But he usually is Buried somewhere in the Many Pages. BUT he will come up on the NYC ADVANCED SEARCH....

He does "Nothing Sexual", HE is very Upfront about that! BUT the Happy Ending with him standing over you is HOT!!!!

IMHO of course...

:p :P :p

This is not the "famous" Thomas from the Gaiety. That Thomas was from Sweden and was taller and more muscular (and much more sweaty) than this guy, who I believe went by the name Jeremy when he danced at the Gaiety. As stated above, this boy, who looks even better in his pics than he did when he danced at the G, is from Poland. Very nice guy, can't vouch for the quality of the massage, but I trust the opinions expressed here.

Hunky THOMAS/Jeremy Had Definitely Better Pix's up at one time. But he replaced them with these.

But he's got so much going on, I guess he doesn't concern himself that much with the Marketing Side of Biz!

Too Bad he doesn't like to "Play" even a little. He would be VERY Successful around here in NYC!

In Person he's "Flawless", a word JT RARELY uses! LOL :p :P :p

Archived