Chasers in Charlotte, NC

Guest Michaelnc
This topic is 6901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Michaelnc

I have to go to Charlotte on a business trip soon. Has anyone been to Chasers lately? The last review I found was a couple of years old. The last time I went there it was really dull, but hope springs eternal that this club has gotten more interesting.

It has gotten WORSE. The boys are tweakers.....all skin and bones. Nasty little g strings that cry out to be laundered. Boys do not mingle and "work" the crowd anymore. Between sets they either hang out at the pool table or sit with their tinagirlfriends. Lot of attitude and no gratitude. Drinks watery and expensive. Crime in parking lot.

Guest Michaelnc

If the dancers are so unappealing maybe it doesn't even matter, but do they still do private dances? I think they were doing them off to the side the last time I was there (not private at all, not very enticing), but I did not try one and may be thinking of someplace else.

Archived