Montreal Style!

Guest buffboyzz2
This topic is 6901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffboyzz2

A BIG thank you to all who attended this evening's party!

You all make it so worthwhile and we're looking forward to doing it again in two weeks. If you're on our email list, keep your eyes out for the in-vites in-your in-boxes in-a few days!

If you'd like to be on our email list, send us a note and we'll add you right away!

We'd appreciate feedback from you regarding the upcoming Holidays and what you all may or may not have planned, and how together, we might spice things up a bit! Feel free to discuss and make suggestions here, but private responses via email are welcome, too.

As announced at tonight's party, Uncle Buff is hard at work designing an addition to our web page where Buffboyzz items such as towels, t-shirts, sweatshirts and underwear can be ordered. We hope to have it up and running well before the next party!

A picture gallery may also be in the works, if you've all been good little Boyzz!

Till next time...

'Buff Daddy', 'Uncle Buff' and all the Buffboyzz!

Email: buffboyzz@aol.com

Web: http://members.aol.com/buffboyzz

:-) :) x( :-( :( ;-) ;) :o :D }( ;( :p :9 :* :+ :7

Hey guys,

Thanks to the Buffboyzz for another BREATHTAKING party. As always, there was much fun, friendliness, and more fun to be had last night. I've never enjoyed myself at an event like this as much as I do at the BuffBoyzz parties.

Christian was especially friendly with many patrons, and I certainly appreciated every moment of it. He's charismatic (in a youthful, unpolished way, which is very attractive to me, as I've mentioned in other posts) and dripping in sexuality -- every time he came near me, my heart skipped a beat. And what a body!! GREAT lap dance, too.

And of course, CK was the star of the show, in my opinion. Not only is he WHITE-HOT, but he seems to be just a really good guy. (Do I say this after every party?) I'm glad that so many other patrons are enjoying his performances as well, although I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it pains me to have to share his attention with so many other adoring fans!! In my fantasies, I will always remain CK's "Best Girl". (Sigh....)

RE: Even Bangkok Would Be Jealous Of This Party!

Hoovilleans, please take note: I am rarely at a loss for words, but the BuffBoyz party has left me speechless! (Enjoy it while it lasts...I'll get the whipped cream out of my mouth in a month or so!)

:p

And another thing...

I can't believe I neglected to mention this before...It was well worth hanging around till the end of the show this Sunday, when all the boyzz came back onto the bar for one last hurrah, ROCK HARD. It reminded me of the rush I always got at the Gaiety weekend show -- but better. I wouldn't complain if this became a new Buffboyzz tradition!

RE: And another thing...

The party was a lot of fun, with client company as well as dancer company being at an all time high. For those who enjoy full interaction, the dancers provided a show that was incredible...have to echo my fellow patrons sentiments that I have never seen a show like that at the Gaiety or in Montreal...saw something similar when I lived in Asia but that was at a straight strip club and chicks just dont have the proper appendages on which to apply whip cream.

At least two of use were there specifically to see Smooth, but alas, he was not available that evening. However, Christian was a lot of fun and I have never warmed up to someone so fast. It is such a great feeling to enjoy someone who puts his all in to a show, especially a lap dance and who is all about both of you having a good time. Would go back to see him dance (or anything else) any time I could.

Ahhhhh yes...and what can I say about Pelican...well I will continue to be reserved, but let me just say he does have good taste as CK can make you feel like "Im the king of the world"

Will definitely be at the next one...

A suggestion would be if it is at all possible to get a performer's list going cause I think it would generate more excitement and anticipation and hopefully more participants. I know its hard with last minute changes, but there are some guys who seem to be regulars like Erik, CK, etc. Either way, it seems to get better each time

excellent work buffboyz

RE: And another thing...

I am psyched -- I got mentioned in noviceny's post!! Hey noviceny, may I remind you that when it comes to be attracted to CK..."WE don't DO that." (Kind of an inside joke, fellas). But seriously, I want to restate that while I adore CK, I DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, EXPECT TO RECEIVE ANY MORE ATTENTION FROM HIM THAN ANY OTHER CLIENTS GET. After all, I can't stand it when a dancer that I'm attracted to is giving lots of attention to other clients and ignoring me. And I know some posters have had the same unpleasant experiences in the past. So I wouldn't want to be part of any unpleasantness that occurs for other clients (or for CK or any other dancer) at a Buffboyzz party. We are all there to have a good time.

Even still, I want CK to know:

"I'll never let go..." (cue Titanic music)

Archived