Buffboyzz CJ Special Appearance

Guest buffboyzz2
This topic is 6891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffboyzz2

Tuesday, November 15th

Did you know that our Buffboy, CJ, was featured in the October issue of TORSO magazine?

Come down and meet CJ in person this week at Stonewall in NYC at 8pm. If you have a chance, pick up a copy of the October issue and he’ll personally autograph it for you!

This week, Our featured Dancers will be CK, Christian and TC, and "Mr. Versatile" will be Bartending!

Stonewall Cabaret - 113 7th Avenue South, NYC.

~ Admission is $8 for this special event ~

http://members.aol.com/buffboyzz/cj.jpg

Don't forget to get your RSVPs in for our next Sunday Private Party, being held on November 20th. Email us for an invite if you're not on our mailing list: buffboyzz@aol.com

Hugzz from Buff Daddy and Uncle Buff

Buffboyzz Entertainment

http://members.aol.com/buffboyzz

Tonight was my first Tuesday-night Happy Hour with the Buffboyzz. It ROCKS!! If you are into a more intimate scene, this is a great opportunity for you. Good conversation among patrons and with the boyzz throughout the night (someone even said it's sort of like "Cheers" here). And if you like the dancers who are entertaining, you'll have a great time because of all of the attention they can give you. I liked this even more than Sundays...because CK was here and I had a great time talking with him, which is harder to do at a Sunday party. There is one lap-dance room, so you may have to wait, but it's well worth it.

"Uncle Buff" commissioned a poem from me on my way out tonight. I completed a first-draft on the train ride home. I will submit it for his final approval, and then post it here on M4M. The working title is "CK's Bitch".

"There is one lap-dance room, so you may have to wait, but it's well worth it."

There should be a limit to the number of songs one person should be able to do at once. I was so concerned that the dancer and a "certain customer" where kidnapped or taken hostage i had the Mayor call the police to start a search of the club....(45 minutes? I dont think i could ever top that !!) :)

This partys is NYC BEST KEPT SECRET!

I think i like it that way also, no rif raf !

Many HooVille members are starting to show up each week. I wont mention who was there this week but I did "observe" new comers.

The "Aftermath" party does remind me of "Cheers". Many of the patrons would fit the parts perfectly.

The b'boyzz parties are always a lot of fun. This one will be remembered for all the side shows taking place. Some customers brought along there "special friends" and received as much attention as the stage shows. One patron met a hot looking young man on the train ride into the City and brought him along. He later was seen giving foreskin shots and eventually got up on the small stage to dance... Also in attendance was a BN look alike. A very cute strawberry blond college student. Perhaps he'll be dancing at Sunday's party... The waiter at the downstairs restaurant Bristol dropped in. He is perhaps a bigger challenge than Taz had imagined and refused a good sum of money to dance.

The buffboyzz favorites were in the lineup. CJ, CK, and TC, all put on erotic and mesmerizing shows. The sexy looking Italian bartender, "Mr. Versitile", continues to impress the customers with his outgoing personality, good looks, and dancing abilities.

Thanks again to Buff Daddy and Uncle Buff for making this all happen.

Finally, I agree that one lap dance room isn't enough. Don't know how this can be corrected especially since "CK's bitch" will probably be coming every week now. :-)

Wow, Buffboyzz Tuesday nights sounds like a lot of fun!

I think I'll be looking for a parking spot near the venue next Tuesday night...

Guys, can the lapdance room be reserved ahead of time? :-)

Looking forward to reading "CK's Bitch by Pelican".

rendie

Guest buffboyzz2

Hmm, is there a Nobel prize for smutty poetry?

You have our FULL approval to post this gem for the rest of the group to enjoy! I knew you would have a talent for this!

Ok, we now have an official Whipped Cream applicator, and now a Poet Laureat! The talents of the group are consistently shining through.

And as far as this Cheers thing, as long as Uncle Buff isn't Carla, and Buff Daddy isn't Diane, we're all down with it!

Oh, and by the way, IS THERE A DENTIST IN THE HOUSE?!?! Please come see us on Sunday, and boy do we have a challenge for you!

Hugzz,

J&T

And here it is...

CK's Bitch (by Pelican)

Some time in the back, alone with CK,

Is worth all the money I spend.

After all, I'm his bitch, his "#1 Girl"

A position I proudly defend.

The knocks on the door and the stench of stale food

might bother some people, I know.

But there's only one thing I've got on my mind

when I'm giving CK a good blow.

Wait. What? Did you think that was all I would mention?

There's more, and it's certainly good.

He's young and he's tough, but he's really cool, too.

He makes my dick turn to wood.

But that's not all yet -- he's got a great bod

and an achingly hot-as-fuck style.

Still, even his youth and his well-toned physique

can't compare to his HEART-STOPPING SMILE.

Breaks my heart he's not gay -- all my fantasies dashed!

All of this fun is mere play.

When all's said and done and my money's been cashed,

...I'll just have to wait till Sunday...

RE: "CK's Bitch by Pelican"

Don't know if anyone has ever been inspired to write a poem about a private lap dance, but it's something many of us can relate to.

Thanks Pelican for sharing your personal experience. Hopefully, CK will provide you with more poetic genius this Sunday.

Pelican

did you think it would be this long before I responded !!!!! holy shit bro what is goin on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

actually I did see this coming, but I am shocked about the Tuesday night incident since wasnt this a school night or did I miss some dumb ass holiday ?

anyway glad you had fun...yes CK is definitely a cool guy...and you definitely are his bitch...see ya on Sunday

Archived