Collecting Acorns

Lucky
This topic is 6882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: CK IS SLEEPING

Am I testing the waters to become a dancer!?! You guys CLEARLY have not seen me with my shirt off. It's a mess under there, trust me. Being a Buffboyzz dancer would be such a fantasy, eh? Hanging around watching all the other boys, and getting "interactive", all for FREE! Can you imagine that? ...perchance to dream...

By the way, don't hate me for this, but I've been coming across some songs by Mariah Carey on my iPod lately, and it seems that EVERY song she sings was made for CK: Vision of Love, Heartbreaker, Fantasy, Honey, Dreamlover, We Belong Together. The list goes "on and on" (yes, pun intended, for all of you out there who will remember that I am CK's "best girl" -- it's a reference to Titanic, as is the "on and on" quote. anyway, I'm babbling.) So, I know I'm gonna get hate mail for the Mariah Carey stuff. I have a wide range of tastes in music, and yes, DAMMIT, I like her!! More on this some other time...

Archived