~ IMPORTANT AFTERMATH UPDATE ~

Guest buffboyzz2
This topic is 6874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffboyzz2

Due to circumstances beyond our control the Upstairs Cabaret at Stonewall will not be available to us tomorrow evening, December 6th for the weekly Aftermath party with the Buffboyzz.

The owner of the club has been putting a lot of effort into redecorating the bar, and the floors are currently being refinished. We'll be back on next Tuesday, the 13th, at our normal start time of 6pm!

We apologize for any inconvenience, and look forward to seeing y'all next week! (Dont go into withdrawal, Pelican!)

Love you Guys,

Buff Daddy & Uncle Buff

LOL foxy!! But seriously, I hope they do a little refurbishing in the lap dance room while they're at it. Here's what I'm envisioning...a lock on the door, mood lighting in all different colors, a dimmer switch, mirrors on all the walls and ceiling, and of course a nice cushioned chair or two. Definitely no clocks allowed back there...... what do you think?

I am SO SAD that this is happening!!! ;(

FYI -- In my real life, I have pretty much NO need for a bedroom like this. But when CK and I move in together, that will change.

By the way, I hadn't realized that I earned myself a special mention in the Buffboyzz original post in this thread until just now. Wow, I guess I really am a desperate sucker homo (see my poem in the other thread if you haven't yet).

Today COMPLETELY SUCKED without going to Stonewall. Maybe it's for the best -- it has made me appreciate, even more, how great Tuesdays are with the Buffboyzz (well, with the Buffboy).

Archived