The Gaiety 12/9/2005

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought today would be a perfect day for the Gaiety, the place is always nice and warm and filled with dancers willing to keep you extra warm for a fee.

I went there today and the door was locked ! Neo was shovelling the sidwalk but would not give me any info unless i paid him.

What the hell is going on! Did I over sleep ?

This is Christmas ? :( :( :(

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2006

>Is is true that Mark Dalton, Ben Versace, and Neo were on

>stage last night having a threesome?

Myyy, wouldnt that be hot....3 big boyss oiled up on stage for our pleasure. Is there a new password to get in ?

I overheard 2 customers saying there was a new dancer from the NY area called "PELICAN"....Has anyone seen him ?

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2006

>I went there today and the door was locked ! Neo was

>shovelling the sidwalk but would not give me any info unless i

>paid him.

>

>What the hell is going on! Did I over sleep ?

>

>This is Christmas ? :( :( :(

What? It's closed? Outrageous! I just saw this ad in HX. Something is wrong here.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6632/gaietyad08jan05devinnopic1sa.jpg

"Neo was shovelling the sidwalk but would not give me any info unless i paid him."

What a charmed life TAZ lives.

Last week he told us he was spending the weekend with buffboyzz sensation, CK, aka Pelican's special freind and inspiration for his recent Christmas poems. TAZ shared a little secret with us that CK has a tendency to hog the bed sheets, how truly sweet... Next, TAZ tells us that Stock's Icon, EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE would be at the next buffboyzz party signing copies of his latest wrestling video release, "Gettin' down and dirty with the Boyzz". That should make Buff Daddy and Uncle Buff very pleased as hundreds of adoring fans are expected to turn out for this major signing event. Sadly though, TAZ later reveals that EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE was unable to obtain a passport ... And now, we find TAZ outside the Gaiety and, no surprise here, he runs into Mr. Gaiety 2005, Neo, who just happens to be shovelling the infamous G-steps. What an incredible coincidence.

We are so honored, no privileged, to have this distinguished gentleman amongst our ranks. Perhaps VDN can find a suitable award to thank him for all his eyewitness news.

My call to 1-800-FLOWERS is forth coming. And, reservations at your favorite G-restaurant, Howard Johnson's, have been made. The usual group has already accepted.

Again, a BIG THANK YOU to our man of the week, TAZ! :+

"And, reservations at your favorite G-restaurant, Howard Johnson's, have been made. The usual group has already accepted".

I sure hope they are still serving key lime pie. :7

enjoy

Rendie

>We are so honored, no privileged, to have this distinguished

>gentleman amongst our ranks. Perhaps VDN can find a suitable

>award to thank him for all his eyewitness news.

Well Cooper, only one award comes to mind. It is the most appropriate and prestigious award for such a situation.

"The Colin Farrell Wad Award" For Outstanding Message Center Contributions

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7356/animatedcolinfarrell6kc.gif

"The Colin Farrell Wad Award" For

Outstanding Message Center Contributions

>

>http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7356/animatedcolinfarrell6kc.gif

VDN, Excellent choice. I'm sure it will leave TAZ speechless.

And to thank you, I pass on to you these "LUCKY" Roses intended for Taz, please don't tell him I gave you them. I think he's out right now attending to some volunteer work at the local soup kitchen. He's such an incredible man. Last week he was clothing the naked and visiting the sick. A true "Beatitude" Man!

http://www.raviapte.com/albums/Roses/Roses_0004S.sized.jpg

"I think he's out right now attending to some volunteer work at the local soup kitchen. He's such an incredible man. Last week he was clothing the naked and visiting the sick. A true "Beatitude" Man!"

Taz is truly an inspiration to us all. I think he should be Time's choice for "2005 Person of the Year" in addition to receiving the MC's much coveted "Colin Farrell Wad Award". :-) :-) :-)

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

Rendie

Iam overcome by all the awards and gifts but there are a few questions that havent been answered.

1. Who was the stinky finger person?

2. Why didnt anyone pick up on the Pelican Dancer at the Gaiety?

3. How does Lucky feel about his Daddy flowers being re-gifted?

No, I wasnt working at the soup kitchen today, I was looking for a special gift for Pelican and CK for tuesday nite.

COOPER 2006

RE: Lip reading

>Can anyone figure out what Colin is saying?

LOL! Wonderful Warhol-like presentation there Cooper with the multiple Colins! I also think you have found a satiable replace to your boxer shorts avatar from some time I go.

After reviewing Colin's mouth (always wanted to say that) and taking into consideration his accent, I believe he is saying "..and then I just.." Or, he can also be saying, "This is what I did to get my first role".

After reviewing Colin's mouth (always wanted to say that) and

taking into consideration his accent, I believe he is saying

"..and then I just.." Or, he can also be saying, "This is

what I did to get my first role".

VDN, Thanks for that translation. To me, it almost looked like he was saying "he put it in his mouth". Just wishful thinking on my part.

Btw, thanks for remembering my boxers. :+

Hey Taz,

I certainly picked up on the Pelican references. Thanks for including me in the fun. Did you find a gift for me and CK? I only want one thing for Christmas this year: a legal and binding document representing CK's eternal commitment to me. Is that what you got us!?!?! Once CK and I are legally joined, we will indeed be pairing up to provide a one-of-a-kind stripper-dance extravaganza for everyone's pleasure (mostly mine). It is tentatively entitled: "HOT COCK" & "TONS OF FUN" TAKE MANHATTAN. Look for ads in the near future. I can't wait to see you on Tuesday!!!!

Archived