Federico (ex G dancer) ??

Guest Rendie
This topic is 6868 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all,

Does any long time Gaiety patron remember a dancer named Federico?? This goes back quite a few years now.

I recently ran across some pics of this model while surfing the net. They reminded me alot of Federico. Can somebody ID this pic? Federico??

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/117281226.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rendie

[image]http://www.computer-guru.com/images/BOZO.GIF[/image]

*****BOZO T. CLOWN******

OH MY, THAT PHOTO BRINGS BACK FOND MEMORIES.....

FREDERICO AND HIS BOYFRIEND, THE ADORABLE SHANE, WERE REGULAR DANCERS AT THE GAIETY IN THE EARLY TO MID NINETIES. THEY WERE BOTH GORGEOUS, SEXY, AND SWEET (MUCH LIKE BOZO IN HIS HEYDAY).

BOZO HEARD THEY HAD BROKEN UP. TOO BAD. WITH THOSE GENES, THEY CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE SIRED BEAUTIFUL OFFSPRING. SHANE ENJOYED THE PLEASURE OF BOZOFICATION. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS CLOWN NEVER GOT AROUND TO FREDERICO. ONE OF MANY REGRETS........

:+ BOZO :+

Sí Federico

Yes that is the gorgeous Venezuelan Frederico.

I fondly remember is 8plus uncut inches. :p

A super sweet guy.

In addition to dancing at the G, Frederico

modeled for International Male and Undergear.

Cheers,

Fisher

RE: Sí Federico

after meeting him at the gaiety, i had him home for a weekend. friends still ask about him. he was/is one of the most beautiful men i have ever seen. his friend shane was good looking, too. a friend of mine had shane for a weekend and had a good time.

federico was very bright as well. he had/has it all: good looks, great personality and intelligence. it was fun to see his pictures in the catalogs from time to time.

RE: Sí Federico

I was lucky enough to engage Federico for my very first Gaiety private session. It was one of the best ever. I saw Federico a few more times before he retired. As others have posted, he had it all, looks, body, dick, personality and he was a very nice guy.

I am very sorry to hear that Bozo missed one of the all time greats.

Archived