New Nude Club in Providence

likembig
This topic is 6863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks like there's going to be a new totally nude male strip club (for guys!!!) opening in Providence on Dec. 16. The owner says he is modeling it after Campus in Montreal. I predict a roadtrip to RI by Cooper, Foxy and Taz in the near future :D

http://innewsweekly.com/innews/?class_code=Cu&article_code=931&PHPSESSID=99d917f019ba8add6199a0e59b085ea1

Thanks Likembig for posting this information... This is very good news. I don't know how soon the metro guys can plan a road trip North to RI, but if any of our New England Patriot reporters are in the area, perhaps one of them can drop in and provide us with a review.

"I love road trips."

Hey Novice, Let's get the metro guys together and head North to RI. Taz can provide the limo and CK can be our driver... Did you ever attend the club/bar Saints and Sinners? It closed awhile back, well, that's the new location for the XL club.

Coop,

Nope never went to the Saints and Sinners club, but would be up to see this new one in the New Year. Once the disorders of the New Year begin to manifest themselves, business will pick up and I will be in a position to explore the $ituation :-)

Pelican,

I was planning on being at the party tommorow, but dont know if Ill be able to make it. Got clients and also funds are low...I really enjoy the parties mostly cause of all of you, and the dancers are a great extra. Ill still see what I can do, but no promises...will really try though

Archived