Aftermath 12/13/05 Nuttin Stinky ?

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So it seems that what goes on at Aftermath stays at Aftermath?

After all the past posts I exected to be reading new news wednesday morning.

Stinky fingers ? ?

Stinky underware ? ?

Poems ? ?

No news ?

Something worth writing must have happened.

My Barboy SAL V was sick... Hope hes better.

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2006

Well...

Some lovely and generous guest(s) were kind enough to bring along a rather comfortable leather dog-chain for CK to strap on to one of the other (very appreciative) guests. Erick and Christian got involved in the act as well, which looked quite enjoyable from my, um... point of view.

By the way, Christian is a hot guy and it was good to see him at an Aftermath event -- was this his first time there? It's the first time I saw him on Tuesdays since I've been attending.

Sal was sorely missed, and I, too, hope he's feeling better soon. Although Johnny did a fine job holding up the bar and keeping the music going.

Rumor has is that there may not be an Aftermath event this coming Tuesday because the owners of the bar may be having a company party there. I hope it isn't so.

It was another grand night at Stonewall, although I had to walk for 20 freaking minutes in the bitter cold just to catch a cab, and I wheezed and coughed like a lunatic for an hour straight (no pun intended) on the train ride home. Ahhh, Christmas in New York...

Perhaps Uncle Buff or Buff Daddy would have been kind enough to do so if they had known I was in need, but I highly doubt that any of the Boyzz hold me in such high esteem as you suggest. Go ahead Taz, just keep on fueling my impossibly unattainable fantasies...

Maybe it wasnt a Buff Boy but there seemed to be one person who would have carried you all the way home for some! I hope he didnt keep your CK leather package.... BTW, did anyone ask what you were doing with a collar and chain ? ROFFFF ROFFF

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2006

I'm wondering if one of you guys hired my friendly admirer just to keep me away from CK...Or maybe CK paid the guy to keep me busy, huh? Well, it was certainly an unexpected distraction, and I left the bar feeling unfulfilled by the limited amount of time I was able to spend admiring CK. By the way, next time u guys take CK out to dinner, please don't let him order the calamari. You should know better -- calamari and lap dances are not a good mix. tsk, tsk, tsk.

Archived