Make Your Montreal-Style Yuletide Gaiety!

Guest buffboyzz2
This topic is 6854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffboyzz2

There's only two days left to get on the guest list for the next Buffboyzz party on 12/18/05. If you haven't received an invitation, or haven't already responded, please be sure to get it in to us before noon on Sunday (But the sooner the better!) Contact us via email at buffboyzz@aol.com

We're pleased to announce that Alex from Club Campus in Montreal will be making his debut appearance this Sunday with the Buffboyzz!

Also making his debut will be sexy Angel... Hot Belguim boy. See more about him at http://www.angeleyes.be/

We hope to see you all at our last show of 2005 - is it over already? The tentative date for our first 2006 show will be January 8th.

All the best,

J&T

Buffboyzz Entertainment

Guest JohnPela

>There's only two days left to get on the guest list for the

>next Buffboyzz party on 12/18/05.

>We hope to see you all at our last show of 2005 - is it over

>already? The tentative date for our first 2006 show will be

>January 8th.

Thats good news for the first 2006 BuffBoyzz private party being held on Jan 8th. I am arranging to come to NYC that weekend to get hot (not weather-wise but) with someone hot like CK!,... oh sorry, Pelican! Also to see the hot duo of CK and Pelican in action!

RE: Some b'boyzz news.

I wish, Cooper! Then maybe CK would owe me a little something EXTRA special, eh? To be honest, I'm just waiting patiently for the day they all get smart and start making CK the star that he really is, and that he deserves to be known as. Every time I see this guy, I realize even more than the last time, just how hot he is and how good he is at his work. I'm know I'm not very experienced at all this, but I can say without a doubt that CK is the most professional man I have ever met in this line of business. You know he's good if he can turn a disloyal sex freak like me into a one-man guy...sigh...

>I'm not very experienced at all this, but I can say without a

>doubt that CK is the most professional man I have ever met in

>this line of business. You know he's good if he can turn a

>disloyal sex freak like me into a one-man guy...sigh...

Hey Pelican,

Not buying the inexperience here ! :-)

From certain people I understand that you have your Marching Orders with CK very finely tuned.

;-)

Well, Funseeker...

Outside of the whole Buffboyzz experience, I am honestly not very experienced with any of this type of interaction. (I was one of those Gaiety patrons who stood at the perimeter of the lounge peering inside because I was too nervous to even approach a dancer for casual conversation.) It was only since the Buffboyzz started coming around to Manhattan this past summer that I got more comfortable talking with performers and getting to know them a bit. I owe that to Cooper, who helped me break the ice with some of the boyzz; and I owe it to the boyzz themselves, because Johnny and Tony and the boyzz are so friendly and easy to talk with; and I owe it to CK, because he has been such a good guy and has made the whole experience a lot of fun by just being a real, cool kid. So, yes, once CK came around, I began to develop some "experience" with this stuff. In my earlier post, I didn't mean to imply that I am inexperienced in communicating with CK. Rather, I don't have much experience with ANYONE ELSE, since I really have been quite loyal to him (and that's just because I think he's so damn hot). I hope this clarifies my earlier post. I think your informers would agree that what I've written here is a reasonably accurate depiction of the truth. ;-)

Archived