Montreal for New Year's Weekend

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 6835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

I excerpted Taz' reply to another thread to this new thread about Montreal for New Year's Weekend. I thought this was worth its own thread.

FROM TAZ: Pelican, ... you dont have a clue to what your missing in Montreal this weekend....

Not to mention over 30 HOTTT dancers at stock tonite, the city is FILLED to the brim with hot high school/college kids (18 yo drinking age) My bet is of you were here you wouldnt be missing or even be thinking about young CK...

The Hooboy gay posse has made a mark and left lots of $$$$ in every club they visited, the dancers almost caused a riot at Stock from charging to the Mayors table, a sight to be seen only in person !!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year I spent New Year's Eve at Taboo and had an incredible time, this year I welcomed in the New Year at L'Stock and had a BLAST!

Just before midnight, about 20 of L'Stock's finest dancers got on stage and started to celebrate. Many of them got down on their knees and formed a butt fuck chain line, other were dancing and just being boys. At midnight, balloons and corks started popping and the confetti was flying. My first kiss of the New Year came from LUCKY! :-)... Afterwards, L'Stock's management set up a very nice buffet. Good time had by all.

Don't know if any of our readers were at the other clubs, but it would be interesting to hear what went on at Campus, L'Adonis, and Taboo.

Happy New Year!

I wouldnt even know where to start to explain the 4 days and nights of "DANCERS GONE WILD" created in Montreal. From the Jay/Eddie shower show (nipple and face sucking included) to the Shad / Josh shower show (shad seemed to enjoy it), phewwwwwwwwwww it was one of the best New Year's Eves I have had in 10 years.

(videos are posted on the Stock site, if your not a member you should be)

Stock Bar IMHO was the best and remains the best of the clubs in Montreal this weekend and always, the dancers were all in GREAT spirits. Nick (the dick) must have gotten a personality transplant because he one of the Nice guys all of a sudden.

My Top 10 Dancer Awards,

1. EDDIE, Just for being Eddie !! (dont change)

1A. Best New Find, JOSH !! (I miss you) (Glad you cant reach #30)

1B. Stef, Hes not a dancer but he can dance for me anytime (or move in)

COOPER, Please refrain from speaking to the # 1's !

2. Most improved, NICK THE DICK

3. Doesnt need any improvment but is off limits :p, JAY !!

4. Perfection and misunderstood, As always JEREMY !

5. Alex WOW, it must be something in the water

6. Shad, Keeps trying to squeeze a dollar out of a dime award

7. Cory, (Campus) Biggest MOOCH

8. Christopher, "The True Mr Stock"

9. Nicholas, Best Excuse for a SCAM GONE BAD

10. Mr Personality himself, Sylvain (retired dancer)

"Not that people should be told this, but on a personal hygiene note, it's really a good idea to wash your hands after putting your fingers up a dancers' butt"

COOPER 2005

SPOTLIGHT ON NICK THE DICK

I completely agree with Taz's award for "Most Improved". Nick earned it in many positive ways.

I first met Nick when he danced at the Gaiety. Like everyone else, I was most impressed/mesmerized with his very large endowment. Since then I've seen him several times at L'Stock, but he never once gave me a glance or a sign he was interested in doing a lap dance. In fact, he was usually acting like a jerk.

Well, things have changed, not only with his personality, but with his English. It's very easy to understand him and he talk's endlessly. :-)

On this trip I first saw Nick on Wednesday night, "Ladies Night" at L'Stock. In the past, I'd see Nick talking with his "girlfriends" all night and paying no attention to the male patrons. Not this night. He recognized my lady companion who went running over to him, jumped up on him with her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. When I told them I was jealous, Nick encouraged me to do the same, but since I don't display public affection, we later took it to the back. Nick spent the entire night with me and my friends and did the same on following nights. He was extremely friendly, put no pressure on us to go in the back, and was the perfect gentleman.

For these reasons, I too will nominate Nick as the "Most Improved Stock dancer". Btw, I did too many to count lap dances with him and have to say, he gives a really good one.

As for Taz's other awards, I think he forgot to hand out one very special commendation to the very hot looking and friendly coat check guy, Greg. He was a former Stock dancer when it was still at it's old location. He has amazing good looks and a great personality. He completes the night when he says good-night to all with a hug and a kiss. :-)

Campus in the afternoons is still the club of choice.

New Year's weekend had a wide range of dancers from the hot new twink Benjamin, to the swimmers build of Riccardo, to the more muscular build of Gabe. Btw, all 3 give excellent lap dances.

Gabe and Corey put on an rather sensual show together, but nothing of the caliber of Stock's shower shows with Jay/Eddie and Shad/Josh.

VDN will be happy to know that former G-dancer Jonathan, who dances as Jordan, is now working at Campus. Still looking good and flashing that big smile.

Out to TY, Ryan says "hi". He misses you. :-)

As for other Campus dancers, Roberto caught the eye of our newest member to MTL. Perhpas JP can give a review.

Great top ten Taz. Here's my list from this weekend:

1) Christopher - perfect combination of a great body, dazzling smile and terrific personality

2) Ricky - new guy at Stock. Awesome body, sexy five o'clock shadow

3) Kyle - another sexy new guy at Stock originally from France that I discovered on my last night there. Definitely someone I'm going to try to get to know better on my next trip

4) Jeremy - Taz's comments sum him up

5) Brandon at Campus - great body, great to see him back

6) Jordan/Jonathon at Campus - former dancer at Adonis. His body is pretty good, but his personality makes him a winner

7) Adam - Derrick Jeder look alike at Adonis during the afternoons. Not my usual big guy type, but a super sweet guy

8) Josh aka The Munchkin - another smaller guy, but he won me over with his cuteness. The sort of guy you could cuddle up with on a cold winter night

9) Michael from Campus - dances at night. Big guy with tree trunk legs. Danced at the G as Matthew

10) Shawn - a veteran Stock dancer who is always upbeat and has a permanent smile on his face

I have to agree with Cooper about Nick the Dick. Wow, he must have had a personality transplant! He was talkative, funny and charming. Great to see him like this!!!

Guest JohnPela

>Campus in the afternoons is still the club of choice.

>New Year's weekend had a wide range of dancers. >Gabe and Corey put >on an rather sensual show together, but nothing of the caliber

>of Stock's shower shows with Jay/Eddie and Shad/Josh.

>

>As for other Campus dancers, Roberto caught the eye of our

>newest member to MTL. Perhpas JP can give a review.

Well, Cooper:

I agree that Campus in the afternoons is the place to be. I enjoyed the two afternoons I was there the best.

And Roberto definitely caught my eye this last weekend. I just realized that he reminded me of someone and that is Colin Ferrel (Cooper's avatar just reminded me). Roberto has a beautiful, sexy body and a sensual smile. Gives a good laptap-is real affectionate and has a large beautiful dick and bubble butt. If only Roberto could speak better English- he speaks Spanish and French. Oh well, I've already cracked open my Spanish travel books to improve my high school Spanish. I may be taking a trip to Bolivia this Spring so that would definitely help me. And only 3 short years ago- I thought my ideal type was the blond haired Scandavian type!

But there are so many others to choose from at Campus and of course Stock on my next visit.

I would like to have talked to Josh at Stock but I was no fool - I know that Taz is a gay Whitney Houston and he would have cut me in a second if I had tried to move in on his Josh (sorry, I just had to steal that Kathy Griffin line from her Bravo comedy special).

I am so glad that I got to see Jay perform on stage (especially that hot shower duo with Eddie) and a lap dance with him and a New year's kiss. Jay is one hot performer, so beautiful and sexy and well endowed. Shad and Josh's shower performance was real hot too and a real treat to behold!

My only regret is that Cooper didn't suggest or encourage me to visit Montreal sooner then this last weekend. ;-)

Hi Everyone!

I haven't visited or posted here for awhile.

I just want to wish everyone a GREAT NEW YEARS!

I, too had the best New Year's in my life...

that was due to enjoying the night with such

great company. Thank you Cooper, Taz, Lucky,JP,

LinG, and LmB !

Cooper, CONGRATULATIONS on your 2000th post!

Well, well, well!!! I take a few days off from Hooville and everybody else gets first shot at listing the Montreal Hall of Fame...or should we rename the Strip Club Forum Cooperstown since our Hall of Fame is better than theirs? hehehe

Cooper did display public affection as the clock struck midnight on New year's Eve! I filled in since the dancers were all on stage. It was a nice way to start the New Year. We are indeed grateful to our fearless leader for his gentlemanly manner and fearless enthusiasm for the hot stripper!

The shower shows were indeed very sexy. A wet naked guy can be so hot, and two together just doubles the fun.

I would add a new name to the Hall of Fame though. I had a great time with the Mexican dancer Angelo. I had gone looking for Danny, but when I realized that I was too late, I told John Pela that you only live once and turned to Angelo's sculpted brown chest for comfort. (He had different ideas though, and did a great job of introducing me to his bubble butt.) I gotta give him a super good recomendation as his lap dance was great fun and not a drop of hustle. Those undies came off right away and it only got better! And you don't have to break out the Spanish text since his English is perfect...

My only complaint of the weekend is the damn cigaretes smoking. Certain dancers should learn not to smoke without asking...or at least not blow the smoke in my face! Better to blow it up my ass!:p

Welcome back to all the guys who were in MTL for the New Years. I think each of us will agree it was our best trip ever.

Someone had said to me that on New Year's Eve many of L'Stock dancers won't show up because they would prefer to pass the time with their girlfriends, well, not so, during the entire weekend the clubs were packed with dancers. I guess they viewed it as their last opportunity to make the big bucks to get them through the slow winter months. In fact, the word spread among the dancers that the clubs were packed with generous patrons from the States and more showed up. There was no shortage of dancers.

I see that some of the others have post their top 10 list, so here's mine.

1. Danny of Stock. He's back working following his hunting accident. He looks great and continues to display that big smile and friendly personality.

2. Raphael of Stock. Can this guy get any better looking. He has those movie star looks and sports a well defined muscular build.

3. Riccardo of Campus. He's much more comfortable working the crowd at Campus than he was at L'Stock. He might be too much of a hustler, but once in the back room, he's their to please.

4. Shad of Stock aka "Mr. Butt". Last month Shad won that contest and does a great job showing his butt off. He also gives one of the most sensual shower acts on stage. Try not to look into his eyes, for he'll capture you for the entire night.

5. Alexander of L'Adonis. I first saw him dance at Taboo. He's a cute twink who's just fun to be with. He'll make you want to study French just to figure out what he's talking about.

6. Gabe of Campus. Not my usual type, but when he sat down next to me he won me over. Gabe, with his good looks, has a muscular beefy type build and an amazing butt. Surprisingly, he was very interactive during his lap dance.

7. Jordan (aka Jonathan) at Campus. Last time I saw him he was dancing at L'Adonis. Definitely a Mr. Personality type with universal appeal. A super nice guy who's worth taking back to the hotel. You'll thank me later.

8. Alex of L'Stock (brother of Brian now Ryan at Stock). I wasn't attracked to him at first, but when he joined my friends at the table and started stroking his cock till it was rock hard. WOW! that did it for me. I spent part of my New Year's Eve with him and was completely satisfied. Later I was joined by his brother Brian/Ryan who proved to me who's cock was bigger. I'm a big fan of brotherly love.

9. Greg at L'Stock. Okay, he's not currently dancing, but he is hot. Greg is the coat check guy and used to dance at the old Stock. He has killer looks, blond with deep blue eyes and a winning personality. He and Alex are two good reasons for returning to MTL in the winter.

10. Nick the Dick of L'Stock. He made my list for just not acting like a dick... He impressed the entire group with his friendliness and fun personality. I really like the new Nick and hope he continues to display this other side of him. Also, he wastes no time in the back room. He gets right down to business.

There were other fine dancers who caught my attention, but I see several of them have already received recognition. However, Sebastian of L'Stock (new), Ryan of Campus, and Benjamin, the hottest twink at Campus (Marc, you're going to love this kid), could easily have made my top 10.

One of the dancers at Campus nicknamed our Hooville group as the "gay posse". I guess he realized that we came, we saw, and we conquered. Good time had by all.

Welcome "groom" to the message center. I hope we'll be hearing more from you. Btw, is your friend a member of M4M? If so, ask him to share his story with us.

As for Manuel, a former Mr. Stock, I did see him dancing. He spent one night sitting in front of me with an Asian customer. I didn't see the exchange of gift, but usually it was the patrons giving out gifts not the other way around... Shad, for example, received a black leather belt with his initial on a large silver buckle and Jay was showing off all his new clothes. :-) Raphael received a gold lighter and some showed off their new underwear. I think it was Nick who received a new cell phone.

Thanks Cooper. That's what I expected too... the patron giving the gift to a dancer, but this was the other way around. This is why I found it interesting. It happened on New Year's Eve. My friend is not a member of M4M... computers get too challenging for him.

It's been five days now and no "gifts" have shown up...thankfully! I did wash my hands!

Stock gets many very cute Asian patrons so I can't say who groom is talking about, but I do endorse the idea of the dancers giving gifts to the customers! I also think that cute Asian customers should get up on stage and join in the fun!

At Campus in the afternoon I recommend a lap dance with Benjamin. He is a young guy with a military bent...shaved head, combat hat, and a super nice guy. I heard that he keeps his daddy nearby!

I went to Taboo twice in the cold only to be quite disappointed. Friday night they seemed to have only five or six dancers. Saturday night there were a couple of more, including Helmut (also looking military). But it was no comparison to the fun atmosphere at Stock or Campus.

Adonis, as always, did nothing for me.

Our New Year's Eve dinner at L' Indepente (sp?) was the best. We had the best dressed reveler in Montreal join us for fun and gossip. It was a great group to be with. Pretty soon we will be selling packaged tours!

RE: Moon Over Montreal

Perhaps next year, when all of the dancers are on stage for the countdown to 2007, they will be kind enough to moon us simultaneously! That would be a pretty cheeky way to start the New Year!

Maybe Cooper could start the practice sessions...

"Perhaps next year, when all of the dancers are on stage for the countdown to 2007, they will be kind enough to moon us

simultaneously!"

Lucky, You still remain one of the "most reasonable posters that posted items of interest that never returned". :+

Guest JohnPela

>Given our midnight kiss in Montreal, Romeo and Juliet might

>be more appropriate...

>

>But first I have my one-man show, Boomerang!:)

Cooper,

It didn't go unnoticed by me that you moved from your table at L'Stock that i was sitting it to go to the other table beside Lucky, right before New year's midnight kiss time!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, I did get kissed by Jay and Shad right after midnight so I can forgive your preference for Lucky over me.

Archived