Montreal for New Year's Weekend

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 6835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

>Cuddle up with JOSH ? ? ? x( x( x(

>Where was I during all your Campus time ?

Taz, You probably didn't notice me at Campus, because you were continually surrounded by hot Campus dancers. i walk in at 3pm on Friday and you have two Campus dancers with you, one on each side of you.

Also, at L'Stock, you have a dancer with you continously, either Josh, Eddie.Eddie.Eddie or somone else.

I think Taz you were blinded by the beautiful young, hot guys sitting with you at both clubs.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

>I agree, what a fantastic New Years weekend!

>Thanks to Cooper for suggesting I give the holiday weekend a

>chance, I'm sure glad I did.

>Oh and taz - #3 isn't off limits! Just ask JP :)

Lustinguy;

Glad to really meet you in Montreal. You definitely have the connections.

I spend time looking at people and jay really enjoyed being with you. JAY was busy Friday and Saturday night in the lapdance area of Stock but in the off times, on his own time at Campus and l'Stock he was right at your side where he was where he wanted to be. Jay is a really sweet guy and so, so hot!

I'm so glad I got to see him perform on stage, see the hot shower scene and spend a few minutes of nirvana in the lapdance area with him. However, that is nothing compared to the connection you and him share. Thanks for being part of my first time to Montreal and my 2006 New Year start!

Guest JohnPela

>Well, well, well!!! I take a few days off from Hooville and

>everybody else gets first shot at listing the Montreal Hall of

>Fame...or should we rename the Strip Club Forum Cooperstown

>since our Hall of Fame is better than theirs? hehehe

>I told

>John Pela that you only live once and turned to Angelo's

>sculpted brown chest for comfort. (He had different ideas

>though, and did a great job of introducing me to his bubble

>butt.)

Lucky, I wish you had given me the opportunity to prove to you that you only live once and to enjoy sex! Oh well, another fantasy unfullfilled.

Guest JohnPela

Montreal Top List of Dancers

This was my first time to the Montreal strip clubs. My pic of top ten dancers-based on Stock and Campus only:

1. Jay- Stock

2. Jay- Stock

3. Jay- Stock, ok, so you get the picture that Jay was a turn on for me, big time and Lustinguy, unlike Taz, didn;t appear the kind to cut me for lusting after his favorite!

4. Roberto- Campus- actually he is tied for #1 for me. Just wish my Spanish was better! Hope he is back in Montreal when i come back in mid February. Shy do you have any info for me?

5. Shad- Stock

6. Raphael- Stock

7. Mike- Campus- not my usual type, but he was affectionate, nice and he definitely grew on me!

8. Eddie, Eddie, Eddie

9. Ben of Campus, though I was invisible to him when likembig was anywhere near

10. Josh- Stock, but I was no fool, Taz would have cut me in minute if I had tried to snuggle up to Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Montreal Top List of Dancers

JP - Ben was with me just because I kept buying him tequillas! But don't worry about Ben. I felt a very strong vibe between you and Jay. I think there might be something very special in the future for the two of you :p

<<Roberto- Campus- actually he is tied for #1 for me. Just wish my Spanish was better! Hope he is back in Montreal when i come back in mid February. Shy do you have any info for me?

glad you had a good trip. your chances are good to run into roberto most every trip (unless he told you he's going home to cuba, or something). though he misses a day now and then, i've run into him every trip i can remember.

Guest JohnPela

><<Roberto- Campus- actually he is tied for #1 for me. Just

>wish my Spanish was better! Hope he is back in Montreal when i

>come back in mid February. Shy do you have any info for me?

>

>glad you had a good trip. your chances are good to run into

>roberto most every trip (unless he told you he's going home to

>cuba, or something). though he misses a day now and then,

>i've run into him every trip i can remember.

Thanks Shy,

Do you have any experience with Shy that you could give me- maybe send by private email to me? I had a real good trip- I should have gone to Montreal two years ago as Cooper kept advising me to do.

Guest JohnPela

>JP - Ben was with me just because I kept buying him

>tequillas! But don't worry about Ben. I felt a very strong

>vibe between you and Jay. I think there might be something

>very special in the future for the two of you :p

Likembig;

You are toying with me. I don't know about the vibe between me and Jay. Tons of vibes coming from me in his direction. Hopefully my next trip I will meet some other hot guys, too. I guess, bring enuf money and its almost a guarantee!

"Do you have any experience with Shy that you could give me-

maybe send by private email to me?"

JP: I have "experience with Shy" and if you'd like I could send you more by private e-mail.

Shy is one of the good guys around here. He has a strong interest in strip clubs and has spent many enjoyable weekends at the Gaiety and extended stays in Montreal and Toronto. He's a great source of information on the strip clubs and perhaps someone you'd like to meet up with. Many of us on this forum have met him and truly enjoy his company. Like you, he's well travel and enjoys a good conversation. I wish you both all the best. Coop

thanks for the kind words, cooper; but, dam, now i'll have to try to live up to them! lol, about all i have to show for my love of strip clubs is an early retirement and counting my pennies til the next trip. btw, i did privately email jp about roberto, in spite of him asking about me.

Guest JohnPela

>thanks for the kind words, cooper; but, dam, now i'll have to

>try to live up to them! lol, about all i have to show for my

>love of strip clubs is an early retirement and counting my

>pennies til the next trip. btw, i did privately email jp

>about roberto, in spite of him asking about me.

Thanks Shy about the info on Roberto. Maybe we should meet up in Montreal sometime. You obviously have wonderful tastes in strip club dancers such as Roberto!

And to Taz:

OK, I'm making a big change in direction (a probably life- threatening change) to get to know Josh better on my next trip to Montreal.

Mr Pela,

I thought we had an agreement ?

Give a guy his own thread and look what happens.

Remember, while your in that little dark room in the back Iam only 30 minutes away by Air Canada so at any moment the curtain could fly open and............... well, I wont say anymore....}( }( }(

Guest JohnPela

>Mr Pela,

>I thought we had an agreement ?

>Give a guy his own thread and look what happens.

>

>Remember, while your in that little dark room in the back Iam

>only 30 minutes away by Air Canada so at any moment the

>curtain could fly open and............... well, I wont say

>anymore....}( }( }(

Taz:

I'm no fool... Its not like I'm going to go up on the stage at L'Stock, grab Josh when he is done dancing and hold up a sign to the camera that says: "I'm about to have my way with Josh in the back room and BTW Hi Taz", all the while you are watching on the L'Stock webcam at home. That scenerio I think would get you up to Montreal in record time via private jet! Plus, you have the buffboyzz twice this week to keep you occupied and now new Club 20!

I can't wait until my next trip to Montreal. The ticket is bought and hope the weather there will cooperate.

Archived