EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE - still #1 Stock Icon

USGuyInMTL
This topic is 6840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having Cooper, Taz, LikemBig, John Pela et al visit New Year's weekend gave me a chance to see how much you guys love our little city of Montreal. When you live here, you tend to take things for granted and forget what a special place it is (and how great our boys are). (Hey, I liked it so much I was actually nuts enough to move here permanently -- not something I'd recommend since the taxes are really unbearable, not to mention the long, cold winters).

It was truly someone to see you guys literally lose your heads during your New Year's trip -- something akin to watching starving Biafra babies let lose at an Outback steakhouse. Eddie, Jay, Josh, Roberto -- I'm sure they all appreciated your enthusiasm, not to mention your generosity.

And my baby, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie is STILL the reigning Stock Icon, even if I do say so myself. He has been working out like crazy and his body is the hottest it's ever been -- muscular, lean, very cut, smooth and beautifully tanned. And not only is he incredibly cute, he's also as sweet a guy as can be found.

For all you Eddie, Eddie, Eddie fans out there, Eddie and I are planning to go down to NYC for the weekend of Jan 20-23rd. We look forward to seeing all of you there, especially if you'll be at the new 20 Club on the night of the 22nd.

(This is my last post using the USGuyInMTL name. From now on, Eddie's "Special Friend" will be posting using my real name, erick).

RE: EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE - still #1 Stock Puppy

Erick, Erick, Erick, what are we gonna do with you? Starving babies in Biafra? And, none of us would eat at an Outback! We are strictly Subway sandwiches guys. That way, we can eat fast and get right back to the clubs.

Now I concede that Eddie is a cutie, but when you want a MAN to show you a good time, don't go for a boy! I'll see Eddie in a couple of years! In the meantime, there is Rafael, Angelo, Nick...etc, etc. etc.!!!

> He has been working out

>like crazy and his body is the hottest it's ever been --

>muscular, lean, very cut, smooth and beautifully tanned. And

>not only is he incredibly cute, he's also as sweet a guy as

>can be found.

>

I gotta say he really does look better than ever! Keep up the good work stud boy!

Hey Erick, formerlly known as USGuyinMontreal... I hope your New Year is off to a good start. Yes, the trip to MTL was fun and a lot of fond memories remain.

As for your comment about "starving Biafra Babies", I don't think you have to look further than your own backyard to find poverty. Just walk the streets of Ste. Catherine where you'll find many young people who call the entrance to a vacant building their home. Others live in the shadows of the Gouverneur Hotel where the park is their royal suite, and many can be seen begging in the streets asking for food money. So, the next time you knock me over running to L'Stock ATM to take out money for Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, take a good look around.

May you have a very prosperous and healthy New Year.

Cooper

I regret the comment about Biafra babies at an Outback steakhouse. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Sometimes one forgets how politically correct people are. It could just as easily have been Weight Watcher's at an Outback steakhouse. It was not meant as a comment about poverty here, there or anywhere. Please give me a break! It was just meant as a joke.

I am removing the reference and moving my post to another thread to avoid any more social commentary. I apologize.

Guest JohnPela

Original Post:

>> EDDIE has been working out

>>like crazy and his body is the hottest it's ever been --

>>muscular, lean, very cut, smooth and beautifully tanned.

>And

>>not only is he incredibly cute, he's also as sweet a guy as

>>can be found.

>>

>lustinguy:

>I gotta say he really does look better than ever! Keep up the

>good work stud boy!

Eddie was cute, never got a chance to do a lapdance with him. I would be remise if I didn't mention how hot Lustinguy's special friend: Jay, Jay, Jay was New years weekend both on stage, in the audience, hot shower duo and in the lapdance booth!

Guest JohnPela

>It was truly someone to see you guys literally lose your heads

>during your New Year's trip -- something akin to watching

>starving Biafra babies let lose at an Outback steakhouse.

>Eddie, Jay, Josh, Roberto -- I'm sure they all appreciated

>your enthusiasm, not to mention your generosity.

Erick:

I understood your joke in the above post and know it was unintentional in a bad way. "Weightwatchers" as you said would have been a better substitute. I did whince when I saw the post because I remember the horrors of seeing on TV in 1970 the Biafra plight for independence and of course it was crushed with European and US help because of most or much of the Nigerian oil being in the breakaway province. I won't post any more or it will be construed as political.

"I regret the comment about Biafra babies at an Outback steakhouse."

Well Erick, your comments about Outback Steakhouse did wonders for it's stock today. Late afternoon trading showed it up 2.22 points to 42.09 a share.

Now, regarding Taz not replying, perhaps I have a solution. Is there any extra room in your car? Maybe you can bring along Josh and Alex (Brian/Ryan's bro.). :-) If you do, the steak is on me.

Guest chaotou

Please fill me in. What is so spectacular about Eddie. He was not working when I was last in Montreal. I have seen his pictures and dances on the website, but not in person. He's cute for sure,but everyone at the Stock is handsome and sexy! Is it his private dances, personality, what sets him apart to you.

I am planning on being in Montreal again soon. Fred is looking incredibly hot to me. Anyone have any info on his private dances.

My last few privates, right after the big rules sign went up and the constant monitoring started, were not up to past standards. Any updates from the recent visitors.

Eddie really is cute, and seems to have a charming personality. But given the constant monitoring by Erick, it is hard to find out for yourself.

I can't speak for the others, but my lap dance sessions are very much like going to church.:)

>But given the constant monitoring by Erick, it is

>hard to find out for yourself.

>

Hi Lucky,

"Constant monitoring" is definitely no longer the case (hasn't been for months now). When Eddie is working, he and I hardly even talk to each other. In fact, I spend most of my time with Jean-Philippe who has been a close friend of mine for four years now (and is now the manager). I go out of my way to not get in the way of Eddie's work. Trying any harder to keep out of Eddie's way would be just weird and rude (since we are very good friends outside the Stock).

As for Eddie's dances in the back, I don't have any idea what they're like nowadays cause I don't take dances with Eddie.

Archived