NYC Weekend of the Jan 22

USGuyInMTL
This topic is 6840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having Cooper, Taz, LikemBig, John Pela et al visit New Year's weekend gave me a chance to see how much you guys love our little city of Montreal. When you live here, you tend to take things for granted and forget what a special place it is (and how great our boys are). (Hey, I liked it so much I was actually nuts enough to move here permanently -- not something I'd recommend since the taxes are really unbearable, not to mention the long, cold winters).

It was truly someone to see you guys have fun. Eddie, Jay, Josh, Roberto -- I'm sure they all appreciated your enthusiasm, not to mention your generosity.

And my baby, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie is STILL the reigning Stock Icon, even if I do say so myself. He has been working out like crazy and his body is the hottest it's ever been -- muscular, lean, very cut, smooth and beautifully tanned. And not only is he incredibly cute, he's also as sweet a guy as can be found.

For all you Eddie, Eddie, Eddie fans out there, Eddie and I are planning to go down to NYC for the weekend of Jan 20-23rd. We look forward to seeing all of you there, especially if you'll be at the new 20 Club on the night of the 22nd.

(This is my last post using the USGuyInMTL name. From now on, Eddie's "Special Friend" will be posting using my real name, erick).

Guest JohnPela

>Having Cooper, Taz, LikemBig, John Pela et al visit New

>Year's weekend gave me a chance to see how much you guys love

>our little city of Montreal. When you live here, you tend to

>take things for granted and forget what a special place it is

>(and how great our boys are). (Hey, I liked it so much I was

>actually nuts enough to move here permanently -- not something

>I'd recommend since the taxes are really unbearable, not to

>mention the long, cold winters).

>

>It was truly someone to see you guys have fun. Eddie, Jay,

>Josh, Roberto -- I'm sure they all appreciated your

>enthusiasm, not to mention your generosity.

Erick:

Thanks. I was glad I could finally meet you. I had a real good time in Montreal, like a kid in the candy store sampling all the "candies". So I plan to come back soon and sample more candies, especially at Taboo and Adonis. I have 4 dancers I hope to see again but also to meet many more. It was really a fun weekend and a great way to ring in the new year!

Archived