Club 20 Sunday 1/29

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6812 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Ben Versace at the 20 Club for Super Bowl Sunday

All we need is NEO and Denise and its the return of the Gaiety....

I suspect Ben may dance, its what he does best and would certainly put the most $$$ in his pocket.

I hope he isnt the MC...he talked too much at the "G" private party.

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Ben Versace at the 20 Club for Super Bowl Sunday

>All we need is NEO and Denise and its the return of the

>Gaiety....

>

Neo and I will be there TAZ }(

Haven't seen you guys since the last private party.

I'm cumming just to see Ben (dancing or no dancing) He will be a draw for the place. Hope Tyler has enough sense to put him to good use.

I have a good feeling about the 20 Club. It has the potential and added class the G lacked. Hope it expands to a full time venture some day.

Best wishes to Tyler/Rob

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace

>Just mention NEO and mystery man Tonytender is reborn....

Taz:

We were definitely on the same wave length on this post. I was about to post (or something like this):

"TT, You must have a Neo "mention on M4M" alert button on your PC because you posted to this thread so quick after being absent for so long."

I had to laugh that Taz was thinking the same.

Enjoy the show and suppor the venue. In whatever city such male strip clubs occur (whether its Nob Hill in SF, Richards in Atlanta, etc) if the fans/patrons don't support these venues they could disappear and then the fans will have no one to blame but themselves and maybe also an overly puritanitcal local city government. enforcement.

>Just mention NEO and mystery man Tonytender is reborn....

>

>

>http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

Yeah but on a different level. I made a promise to the moderators not to get into the "Neo Bashing" anymore.

So, I will try to find someone else to bash :)

I truely believe there will be no other person that even comes close to the Neo level for bashing fun.

Let me rephrase that.....I am sure there are plenty of those bashing types on Rent Boy. I wish Rentboy would complete their boy review system in all cities so the patrons can tell it like it is.

Getting back to 20 Club. I think the "no nudity" has more of a value than the old shopping methods. The combination of anticipation, anxiety, curiousity, and just being out right horney has its toll on our wallets.

I am looking forward to my first of many visits to the place.

Guest JohnPela

>Getting back to 20 Club. I think the "no nudity" has more of a

>value than the old shopping methods. The combination of

>anticipation, anxiety, curiousity, and just being out right

>horney has its toll on our wallets.

>I am looking forward to my first of many visits to the place.

TT:

The above has been the winning formula for female strip clubs such as Flash Dance in NYC. I have been to more female strip clubs in the last 3 years then I would probably like to acknowledge. I spent the time drinking the expensive beer(s) as slowly as possible, trying to avoid the look of the girls incessantly asking about lapdances and watching the male,straight patrons. So your above summary is definitely the norm for those clubs. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Neo bashing

>So, I will try to find someone else to bash :)

>I truely believe there will be no other person that even comes

>close to the Neo level for bashing fun.

>

>Let me rephrase that.....I am sure there are plenty of those

>bashing types on Rent Boy. I wish Rentboy would complete their

>boy review system in all cities so the patrons can tell it

>like it is.

TT,

FYI, on another site some people are having a field day with another Gaiety alumnus. (Hint: Advertises on RB, bodybuilder with the Irish curse).

Did you make it to the Club last night? Any thoughts?

enjoy

Rendie

Archived