Buffboyzz Ride Again!

Guest buffboyzz2
This topic is 6807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffboyzz2

It's time for our next Sunday party, this time on 2/12/06.

Get your whipped cream, chocolate and cherry appetite going for Valentine's Day! Taz will be our official whipped cream applicator, whether or not he's wearing any pants! (see other thread, hehe)

Invites have gone out to our email list. If you'd like to be added, drop us a note to buffboyzz@aol.com

Although I'm headed out west this coming week, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the warmest friendships I've made with the bunch of you, and that I'll miss you a lot. I'm flattered by your kind coments in previous posts. I'll be at the Aftermath party at Stonewall this Tuesday, not to work, but to spend my last night in town with the Hoo Boys.

I'll still be involved with the Buffboyzz remotely. I'll continue managing the email list, invitations, Guest lists and advertisement art. Basically, I'm going to be the ghost in the machine.

Please join me in congratulating Doorman David, who's been promoted to my slot inside the door on Sundays and Tuesdays!

The Mayor has my address info in Phoenix. If anyone is going to be in the area, feel free to contact me through Cooper, and look me up when you're in town!

So dust off your keyboards and either RSVP if you're on our list, or send us a request and we'll add you and get your invite out ASAP!

All the best,

"Uncle Buff"

Dear Uncle Buff,

You will be missed indeed!!

I wish you the best of luck and all good things coming your way as you follow your dreams out west.

I look forward to seeing you at Aftermath tomorrow night.

When breaking in our new "inside greeter", please fill him in on the "punishment" given to Customers for losing their coat check ticket upon departure. My knees are still sore from losing mine every Tuesday night. }( }( }( }( JUST KIDDING EVERYONE!!!!!!

enjoy

Rendie

Thanks to Uncle Buff's daily travel/traffic reports he's been keeping us updated on his journeys through the Southwest. There never seems to be a dull moment when he hits the road... He did report on the nor'easter that's approaching the NY area. Doesn't sound good for this weekend... We'll just have to wait and see.

Uncle Buff, keep those e-mails coming and continue to have a safe trip. Let us know when Apollo has landed.

>To those in the know.

>

>If I could only attend one Sunday party, which would you

>recommend? Buffboyz or Club 20?

Hey Mercury,

It depends on your individual preference(s). Right now, I have a preference for the Buffboyzz but have also done Club 20 later that night.

rendie

>Thanks to Uncle Buff's daily travel/traffic reports he's been

>keeping us updated on his journeys through the Southwest.

>There never seems to be a dull moment when he hits the road...

>He did report on the nor'easter that's approaching the NY

>area. Doesn't sound good for this weekend... We'll just have

>to wait and see.

>

>Uncle Buff, keep those e-mails coming and continue to have a

>safe trip. Let us know when Apollo has landed.

Anybody up for a road trip to Arkansas to check out the gas attendant??

enjoy

Rendie

Uncle Buff makes it!

Hey Guys,

Great news to report!

Uncle Buff made it into Phoenix tonight at 7:30PM EST, safe and sound.

The weather upon his arrival: Sunny and 73 Degrees.

Good going Uncle Buff!!

Rendie

Archived