PELICAN MISSING !!!

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tuesdays Buffboyy party just wasnt the same.

The Pelican was invited to dinner and never even responded with a yes or no.

To make matters worse Dancer Eric needed a ride home (very drunk).

Since I wanted to make sure my thugish dancer friend was home safely I offered to walk his into his apartment.

We were both shocked to find his pillow WET WET WET....

Neither of us could understand how this could happen until we relized that both CK and Pelican were both missing!!

There were several poems under the WET pillow written for CK.

Now were left with 3 questions, 1. How did the pillow get wet

2. What was the pillow soaked with ?

3. Where the hell is Pelican and CK ? ?

http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

RE: Fess up CK and Pelican

Taz, I agree that last night's Aftermath party just wasn't the same without these fun-loving guys, however, let's not jump to any conclusions. I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation as to their whereabouts... Btw, the news of that wet pillow does disturb me... Any update on the lost Pelican briefs?

Also on a sad note, Uncle Buff has left the b'boyzz building. He was replaced by a fine young man, but Uncle Buff's greeting at the front door was always the start of an incredible night.

The lineup at the Aftermath party was quite good, it included:

Erick

G Smooth

Ken (previously Steve)

AJ, 2nd time back

Alexander, making his debut

J Rock

CJ

Jake

Christopher

It was also good seeing more customers in attendance. I guess the word is spreading.

>I missed dinner with you guys, too.

You were missed too and nobody played the ivory either.. :(

Hey, Pelican man, will you and CK be making an appearance this Sunday??

enjoy

Rendie

Hey guys,

I wish CK and I were as much an item as you all make it out to be. The truth of it all is really quite boring. I guess it'd be nice if all of the innocent pretend games that CK and I are playing turned into something a little more real one day, but I can't wait around until forever for THAT to happen. ;(

Rendie,

I'm still working on that new song. I just have to play it BEFORE the really good musicians who work at the bistro play, so I won't look TOO bad. Maybe I'm a better pool player than piano player, huh? :) I miss you guys and hopefully will see you soon.

Archived