Update on Boxers N Briefs

Cock Eyed Optimist
This topic is 6792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am happy to report that "Boxers N Briefs" bar in southern Illinois is alive and well. It never ceases to amaze me that nestled in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere in southern Illinois one can find a bevy of NUDE male dancers every night!

I went this past Thursday and Friday evenings and had a great time. On Thursday, things were pretty quiet and there were about 6 dancers, but on Friday night the number of dancers had doubled. On Thursday, the dancers used the bar upon which to dance, but on Friday, the bar and back stage were both used. After 10 p.m. on Friday there were two dancers on the bar along with two on the back stage simultaneously. Dancers danced for 15 minute intervals, then new ones appeared.

The lap-dance area was busy as well as the back "private room". The array of dancers was quite varied from straight to gay, twink to muscle, and "Abercrombie" to punk. When women are present, they tend to segregate themselved from the men customers by staying near the back stage, leaving the bar area free for the men.

If you are near St. Louis, I would encourage you to check out this place. Website: http://www.BoxersNBriefs.com or read the posted information in the FAQ above.

Small world. I was at BnB last weekend too. I was in town on Friday and stayed over just to check out BnB. It was my first time to this club. Like some of the previous posts recommend, if you haven't been to there before, have your cell phone handy because you'll need to call for directions. Even googlemaps and mapquest couldn't find this one. I called the club lost and was sitting in the parking lot across the street and didn't see it.

Once you find the place, it's a great time. I even stayed over Saturday and made a second night of it. There's a lot to like about BnB, first off there's a great variety of dancers from Gabriel ( a fun goth type) to the pair of real life brothers Raz and Taz (more about them in a sec). The way the club is set up you can be as much a part of the dancer's show as you want or you can quietly sit to the side at a table and enjoy the scenery. If you decide to sit at the bar or at the rear stage (which is by far the best show if it's not over run with bachelorette parties)have plenty of $1 bills, the dancers will definitely make you want to stick a handful of money in their socks during their sets. There's nothing like a gorgeous naked guy wrapping his legs around your neck hanging from a bar overhead that makes you happily part with your money. Seriously, it's great fun and worth the money.

As for the brothers Raz and Taz. Wow. These are a couple of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and c'mon a pair of real "guy next door" type brothers...how hot is that. The private lap dance in the VIP area was definitely worth it with both Raz and Taz (both nights). These guys are just genuinely nice interesting people, not who you'd expect to meet at a strip club.

This club feels more like a neighborhood bar than a strip club. I spent lots of time visiting with several of the dancers and staff and even shot some pool. When the place slowed down later in the evening we sat at a table for hours just chatting. A great time compared to some of the hassle you'll get at some of the other strip clubs. Of course, the guys will drink like camels as long as you keep buying them drinks. It became a game to see just how many drinks Raz could drink...he can outdrink about anyone I've met. The interaction with the other customers in the club was a fun change. Everyone is very friendly and I met some great new friends and we've already met up outside the club. The dancers, staff, and customers are super friendly. Rob the bartender is a super nice guy and gorgeous. He said sometimes on Sundays he does a shower show with his lover, I'd make a point to be there for that one.

Friday night the DJ was pretty lame and Saturday better but everything else about this place is ON. Who really goes to this club for the DJ anyway? I'm headed back to St Louis next week on biz and hopefully have a free night to check out the club on slower weeknights. If you make to BnB definitely check out Raz and Taz. I'd highly recommend this club to waste and evening at while in St Louis area.

>As for the brothers Raz and Taz. Wow. These are a couple of

>the nicest guys you'll ever meet and c'mon a pair of real "guy

>next door" type brothers...how hot is that.

I agree! I went back this past Thursday night and spent some time with Taz. He is the most congenial of the two. I love the back massage he can do with those long legs of his while you are sitting at the bar. He just props 'em over your shoulders and rubs away with his heels! Wow.

> Rob the bartender is a super

>nice guy and gorgeous. He said sometimes on Sundays he does a

>shower show with his lover, I'd make a point to be there for

>that one.

They actually did that on Thursday night! Josh, his boyfriend, was dancing that night and they did the hottest "shower show" that I have ever seen. The fact that they are lovers in real life just added to the eroticism!! Every eye in the place was on them, and when they finished the place went up for grabs with applause and whistles! Josh is equally hot, and even before they began the show, they were tongue wrestling while Rob was tending bar.

My favorite dancer, Kriss, was not there on Thursday, so I guess that will give me an incentive to go back!!

>

>Friday night the DJ was pretty lame and Saturday better but

>everything else about this place is ON. Who really goes to

>this club for the DJ anyway? I'm headed back to St Louis next

>week on biz and hopefully have a free night to check out the

>club on slower weeknights. If you make to BnB definitely check

>out Raz and Taz. I'd highly recommend this club to waste and

>evening at while in St Louis area.

Lucky you for making it back to B-n-B again already! Sounds like Thurs night was the perfect night, sorry I missed it. I came up with another excuse to go to St Louis this weekend so I'll definitely be there Saturday night. Maybe with some luck Rob and his partner will want to do an encore of their Thursday night show. I don't think I've ever seen Kriss, maybe he'll be there Sat night. So far we agree on our guys. This place is habit forming.

As promised, I have a quick update on Boxers n Briefs again. After spending the day at Mardi Gras celebrations around St Louis I went out to BnB. If you haven't been to Mardi Gras in St Louis, you should make plans to come it is a very fun experience. Clementine's (St Louis oldest gay bar) is right in the center of it all.

Back to BnB. As always Taz was his kind and easy to get along with self and visited for quite a while. I don't love his stage show so much but his private shows are well worth the money! Taz seems to really enjoy the one on one time most. His brother Raz is on a vacation so I didn't get to see the other half of the hot brother duo. Next time.

Notable is a new guy named Andy. Smaller compact build fair skin and black hair. Very cute body. This was his second night and I was his first private dance. He was great. It was very cute that he kept asking how he was doing compared to the other guys since he knew I had done privates with most of the others at one time or another. He's a very sweet person and wants to please.

The crowd was very quiet last night and didn't have the energy that I've seen there the other times that I've been there. The dancers were working hard and I think getting a little frustrated. From a few comments I heard, I don't think they were making tips like they are used to for a Sat night.

Final report: still a must see in Saint Louis. Cover is low, drinks aren't outrageous, and the dancers are friendly midwest kind of guys you'll enjoy. There's all types of guys there so you're sure to find the one you want to head to the VIP room with. My personal pick for last night would be Taz, we just seem to connect on a great level when chatting. He's an all around nice guy with a great body he loves to share. I'm still waiting to see Rob the bartended and Josh in the famous shower show!

Archived