The 20 Club - Sunday Feb 19, 2006

Guest Rendie
This topic is 6793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spoke with Rob/Tyler, manager of the 20 Club. He gave me some names for this Sunday's lineup. Most have danced at previous shows.

1. Trystan

2. Tristan Lane

3. G Smooth

4. Camacho (not sure who he is)

5. Dave

6. Mello

7. Ricky

8. Travis (1st time for him, he was a former bar-waiter)

He said others will show up to audition.

Rob is looking for new dancers, if you should know of anyone who might be interested, let him know, 212-633-0934

RE: A very successful night a the 20 Club

Rob/Tyler must be waking up today with a big smile on his face as last night's show was a tremendous success. Although the night got off to a rather slow start, by 10pm the club was packed and at 11pm people were still arriving. It was also fun watching those cute/twinkish barwaiters working their cock-tails off taking drink orders. It was their busiest night.

Another part of last night's success was the much improved lineup with some new faces.

Lineup included:

1. Lars (aka Dave), also dances at Splash bar

2. Arod

3. Michael

4. Paris from Greece

5. Anthony from the buffboyzz

6. G Smooth from the buffboyzz

7. Trystan Martin from Boston

8. Tristan Lane, out to JT, no, he doesn't look like his RB pictures. If it wasn't for all the tattoos you won't recognize him.

9. Brad

10. Lorenzo from Boston, he danced at the Gaiety as Emilio

11. Sebastian, a Hunkamania dancer

12. Ricky Lewis, also dances at Splash Bar

13. Mello

Several of the dancers were in costume and put on entertaining stage shows. I especially enjoyed Sebastian as Zorro.

The 3 hot barwaiters, David, Dan, and Dimitri (2 working in just their briefs) are also available for lap dances and private shows.

Alex from Montreal, a former Gaiety dancer, stopped by to check out the place. He liked it and said he'll be dancing there next week. Alex has an ad on NY Rentboy.

Jay, of the Yahoo group, is just back from Montreal. He said he spoke to several dancers about working at the 20 Club and enlisted the services of Stock's Raphael and his friend (no name mentioned) for next Sunday. Hopefully, more MTL dancers will be showing up for future shows.

If last night's turn out and lineup are any indication of what's to come, then the 20 Club is going to be around for a long time. Their ad in HX was a big help in bringing out the customers. Also, the holiday weekend helped.

Cooper..Thanks for the 411 on Tristan Lane. I always wondered just how old the photos were. Guess now I and other's know.

Thanks for your Great Info on Sun. W20 Show. It sort of reminded me of your "Eagle Eye & Great Reporting" on the Events at the "G"...:7

As a first timer to the 20 Club last night, I'd

agree with Cooper's assessment that the club seems

to be hitting its stride. Among my favorites:

Sebastian, who's long jet black hair and smooth, muscular build

were perfectly matched to his Zorro attire. Not sure how big of

a sword he was packing, but if he wanted to thrust it my way, I wouldn't move one foot...

Dave - As far as dance moves go, I'd give a gold medal to Lars aka Dave. This blond, buff, compact built stud was decked out in a green knee high socks and short silky white soccer shorts. I'm sure he could make even the bitchiest Volvo-driving, Gin swilling soccer Mom go weak in the knees, at least he made me go weak in the knees. Dave knows how to put on a good show, though a little aloof on stage, he's got the goods and knows it.

Tristan, looks like a big blond buff surfer boy who would be at home on the O.C. - as in Cali, even if he does hail from Boston. Tristan has very sexy smile with a winning personality that aims to please. I overheard him telling a patron that he's not shy...that's a good thing, as I'd like to put a smile on this not shy stud's face all night long...He could make the coldest winter's night feel like a day at the beach...

As an aside, I did feel like the interaction between the dancers and audience wasn't as great as it might have been. The fact that the stage doesn't extend into the lounge, as it did at the Gaeity certainly has something to do with that problem, as did the fact that most of the audience, at least when I was there, tended to congregate by the bar in the back of the room, leaving the dancers to play to empty seats in the front of the lounge. The effect was a bit too voyeuristic, with only a token number of patrons making the effort to tip the dancers on stage...any comments?

Enjoy the show!

Brett, Thanks for the report, it's always good hearing from others who attended. Glad you had a good time.

I have a feeling you left the club before 10pm, for after that, there were no empty seats around the stage. I guess with the holiday, people were staying out later.

I agree that it's difficult to reach the stage to give the dancers a tip, however, they do circulate nicely... and for you size queens, wait till you see Ricky in his customed made tassel thong, what a perfect fit, btw, it's the real thing, no stuffing here.

>Brett, Thanks for the report, it's always good hearing from

>others who attended. Glad you had a good time.

>

>I have a feeling you left the club before 10pm, for after

>that, there were no empty seats around the stage. I guess with

>the holiday, people were staying out later.

>

>I agree that it's difficult to reach the stage to give the

>dancers a tip, however, they do circulate nicely... and for

>you size queens, wait till you see Ricky in his customed made

>tassel thong, what a perfect fit, btw, it's the real thing, no

>stuffing here.

Cooper,

Yes, I left just before 10 pm...guess that explains the empty seats.

Must have been the post-"Desperate Housewives" fans who appeared for the late shift...Glad that it was well attended.

RE: First Alex now Raphael

"Jay of the Yahoo groups said he spoke to several MTL dancers about working at the 20 Club and enlisted the services of Stock's Raphael for next Sunday."

Jay, I hope you're reading this. I just spoke with Raphael, he WILL NOT be in NYC this weekend.

RE: First Alex now Raphael

>Wow thats weird.

>

>Did Raphael get a better offer?

>

>How can we be expected to run a circus without clowns ?

>

>http://files.photojerk.com/Rendie/taz_timemanoftheyear.JPG

[image]http://www.computer-guru.com/images/BOZO.GIF[/image]

******BOZO T. CLOWN******

A CIRCUS WITHOUT CLOWNS? IS THAT LIKE A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE? A POOL WITHOUT WATER? A CHEESEBURGER WITHOUT THE CHEESE?

ON A LESS SOMBER NOTE, RAFAEL IS A SWEET KID, AND BOZO VERY MUCH ENJOYED SPENDING TIME WITH HIM THIS PAST WEEKEND.

AND JAY FROM NEW JERSEY NEEDS TO BE A LOT LESS CONSPICUOUS WHEN HANDING OUT HIS BUSINESS CARDS TO DANCERS AT STOCK BAR.

BOZO :+

Archived