Quake Rattles Quebec

Lucky
This topic is 6787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wonder who was on stage at 8:39 pm as an earthquake hit Canada...or did a lap dance get out of hand?

Ottawa, Quebec Rattled by Magnitude 4.5 Earthquake

By REUTERS

Published: February 25, 2006

Filed at 0:19 a.m. ET

TORONTO (Reuters) - An earthquake measuring 4.5 magnitude rattled Ottawa and western Quebec on Friday night, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, but there were no reports of injuries or damage.

The earthquake struck about 8:39 p.m. (0139 GMT) in the Ontario-Quebec border region, about 30 miles northeast of the Canadian capital. A quake of that magnitude can cause moderate damage.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the tremors were also felt in northern New York state and Canadian media reports said it had also been felt in the Montreal area.

>I wonder who was on stage at 8:39 pm as an earthquake hit

>Canada...or did a lap dance get out of hand?

>

>Ottawa, Quebec Rattled by Magnitude 4.5 Earthquake

>

>The U.S. Geological Survey said the tremors were also felt in

>northern New York state and Canadian media reports said it had

>also been felt in the Montreal area.

>

Believe ot or not, I am actually in Montreal now. But,it's not my fault, really it isn't. I didn't feel a thing, too busy staying warm at Stock and Campus I quess. Or maybe it was just Joel from Campus or Jay & Sammy from Stock rocking my world. }(

Where are you going next??

This is way too ironic. Hope you don't mind if we have a few laughs at your expense (or perhaps change our own travel plans). ;-)

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

>Some people never learn. this is why we have asked you to

>post your travel plans so the rest of us can really play safe.

> heheh

>

Ok, I got home from Montreal yesterday afternoon. All previously announced Travel WARNINGS can now be canceled.

Maybe I should bump my Rio travel announcement with a big bold TRAVEL ADVISORY WARNING.

Short Montreal Report

>Yesterday, and still no report? .....

OK, a short report. Upon arrival at Campus the first afternoon

I was pleasantly surprised to see a few of our fellow M4M'er friends. Had fun hanging with them and "their boys".

My Campus favorites this trip were Joel, a fairly new dancer that has only been dancing about a month. Great fratboy body. Also my last day I finally spent some time with muscle guy Gabe, a favorite of another M4M'er, and was kicking myself for not doing some lap dances with him before my last day there. Joel and Gabe give great lap dances and are also fun to hang with.

Spent alot more time at Stock this time and Jay is still my favorite there. I also had a good time with Sammy but you just don't get much better than Jay.

Adonis was nothing to write home about and the over bearing door watcher at Taboo helped in my decision to shorten my time there. I did enjoy seeing Antoine again, he has bulked up some, looks great, and still about as fun as you can have in the back at Taboo. It was good to share a meal with Firecat and to sit at his table at Taboo.

Summary: Campus: Joel and Gabe

Stock: Jay and Sammy

Taboo: Antoine

Too bad I can't get back to Montreal for several months.

RE: Short Montreal Report

I am in FULL agreement with you that Jay is the best thing ever to walk through the doors at Stock. However, you should also check out Danny (also great in the back), Alex, Daniel, Joey, Sammy, and Brandon (Jay's brother).

At Campus, please check out Phil and Riccardo.

Glad to hear that you had a great time in Montreal.

RE: Short Montreal Report

"However, you should also check out Danny (also great in the back), Alex, Daniel, Joey, Sammy, and Brandon (Jay's brother).

Hey Balt.

If you like the above dancers, you're going to really like a new Stock kid. His name is Anthony. He started last week and is good friends with Joey and Brandon... Anthony has a medium build, blond hair/blue eyes, extremely handsome, and has a big friendly smile. He's new to the lap dance scene, but in time I'm sure he'll perfect it. Hope he's not snatched up by some sugar daddy. :-)

As for former Stock dancer Shad, he's now at Campus dancing under the name Josh.

KY, it was good seeing you and other Hoovillians in MTL.

Archived