Eddie Eddy Eddie

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
Guest JohnPela

And by the way, I never thought Eddie Eddie Eddie was all that great. Nice body, but came across in seeing him converse with patrons or even with big, big fans of his to be totally self centered and nothing interesting to say unless it was conversation about himself.

>And by the way, I never thought Eddie Eddie Eddie was all

>that great. Nice body, but came across in seeing him converse

>with patrons or even with big, big fans of his to be totally

>self centered and nothing interesting to say unless it was

>conversation about himself.

I think you have Eddie Eddie Eddy confused with someone else you may know. At least Eddie Eddie Eddy never got fired from the Gaiety....

Fired from a strip club?? WOW how low can we go? }(

Was it this guy you were talking about? Speaking of ego's.....

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4182/benversace2os.gif

Guest JohnPela

>>And by the way, I never thought Eddie Eddie Eddie was all

>>that great. Nice body, but came across in seeing him

>converse

>>with patrons or even with big, big fans of his to be totally

>>self centered and nothing interesting to say unless it was

>>conversation about himself.

>

>

>I think you have Eddie Eddie Eddy confused with someone else

>you may know. At least Eddie Eddie Eddy never got fired from

>the Gaiety....

>Fired from a strip club?? WOW how low can we go? }(

That was a whale of a big story just posted.

Another gem of a quote from JP circa 2/10/06:

Mercury,

Also I forgot to mention in my first reply about dreams and puffs of memories and other seemingly real transitory things now gone:

And also, the Gaiety is closed, Denise is out of business and Neo is no longer DJ/MC at the Gaiety and unfortunately no one gets to dance at the Gaiety anymore, except in our memories. So any controversy like the above is just a past dream or a memory. Its sort of like when I think of exotic places I have traveled to in the past.

JP

So, in order words, whale of a story or not, who gives a sh...t! ... I sure don't care. Too much more important stuff to deal with in life and just to get by with each day. Or in another way of saying it: "Senator Taz, that was a cheap shot" Hee, Hee. You'll have to ask Jackhammer to explain that one.

I would have thought more attention would be generated by the fab slides of last year's Broadway Bares AIDS shows but too much culture involved.

But I do definitely have to compliment and I have to say though, good taste in pics and a nice pic above from the W29 gay club site.

Archived