Montreal Visit Looking for Size

lerbut23
This topic is 6756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am off to Montreal again soon and looking for the largest of the large. Any new talent other than the old standbys:

Nick at Stock (Oh My!)

Lance at Campus

Johnny at Taboo

Thanks

BTW whatever happened to Brad Rioux at Campus???? I never got to see him but is it true that he was the biggest ever??

I think your response to Newatthis was rather harsh even if all he was stating was the obvious. If you're going to visit Montreal soon, you will see with your own eyes who has the biggest dicks at the stripper clubs, no need asking nor for that matter, your original post.x(

I saw Brad at Campus, about two months ago?? and he was NOT dancing, just visiting with his "Sugar Daddy." I spoke to him and he said he was working at Home Depot, I think, and was not coming back to dancing. A real shame, he was somthing else again :))

Luv2Play:

You are right and I apologize to newatthis. It is just one of my pet peeves when people respond to someone else's request for information by offering no information.

I will disagree with the observation that both of you make which you state is a rather obvious one. There are 4 clubs in Montreal and 2 of those clubs have afternoon and night shifts. I suspect that means well over 100 dancers. I would never see all of the dancers in a visit there. Indeed I never would go to Taboo except for the fact that someone tipped me off to Johnny. Whether you agree or not, my request for info as the dancers of the type that I like was a legitimate request for information which, I think, is what this Board is here for.

I'm glad you apologised since half of the attraction of this message board is the humour to be found, even if some posts fall flat on certain ears. Of course you are right that the information to be gained is also a major benefit. Actaully Newatthis started another thread here on his recent trip to Montreal and gave quite a bit of info on new developments in the clubs. I wish I could give you some additional info but I'm terrible with names and except for the old standbys, I can never recall who the newbies are beyond a face and, if applicable, a vision of a huge cock or cute buns!:p

>Speaking of Montreal and size, is Ralph Woods still around?

>I think he was a dancer at Taboo, and moved in with another

>dancer.

His boyfriend's name is Pierre; his picture is on Ralph's website. They were still dancing at Adonis back in December. I'm pretty sure I saw him (or perhaps Pierre?) a couple of weeks ago -- not at Adonis, but either visiting another club (Taboo?) or on the street. One of our local posters probably has more information.

Archived