Fort Lauderdale Strip Clubs

tanman4u
This topic is 6737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend and I just did a one-night (Thursday), three-bar tour of FLL's strip clubs and things haven't changed much over the past year.

Johnny's - still kinda sleazy which can be fun but it was pretty boring this night.

Boardwalk - busy even for a Thursday. Expected the usual flock of smooth twink boiz but was happily surprised that there were some guys with muscles dancing too. Lots of hot guys wandering around working the tip pool. I did discover that slipping a five dollar bill into their bikinis doesn't do any more than a one dollar bill. Private dances are $20 per song and a reasonable amount of touching is allowed.

Dude's - more manly guys here and definitely friendly. Private dance involved a LOT more touching but they do charge by the song so watch out of you can wind up paying for two songs if you're not paying attention. $25 per song. One of the really hot smooth dancers and I negotiated an after hours price and came back to my hotel for more fun. We had fun but I suspect he leans more towards being straight. Not so straight as to not enjoy a blowjob though.

Archived