My Interesting Travels to Male Strip Clubs...

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 6081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

In case anyone didn't notice, I'm back to the M4M site from my self-imposed 4 month excile. The real story is a interesting story of visiting many male strip clubs (I repeat- male strip clubs), here and there and everywhere:

It all started when I was in Montreal during this past New Year's Eve holiday to see its 4 Montreal strip clubs (which all have male strippers performing on stage) for the first time. I liked Campus in the afternoons the best (because of the hot Cuban there at that time and another dancer named Mike), who were male stripers at male strip clubs. Anyway one or two M4M posters who were in Montreal at the time were telling me that really in traveling the only thing worth seeing in any city anywhere in the world are male strip clubs-not really any cultural events or even visiting a nearby wonderful colonial, historical city like Quebec City, etc. I did'nt agree with that at first, but I thought maybe they have something there and that maybe the only worthwhile thing one can do is visit a male strip club as frequently as possible. So I did...

So I went to Chicago and visited the one called Lucky Horshoe, I believe or Lucky Aces or whatever its called, and had fun. Then later on went to Tazmania or Taz as the local Aussie's like to say but didn't find any strip clubs (also there was a problem encountered with recycling of beer and wine bottles or some such thing there). Anyway, further on my travels I met this very foxy guy at the Warehouse 29 gay bar which also has male strippers performing on go-go boxes. This one stripper had a very sparky personality and whose family for generations had been a cooper as a trade, building barrels for the wine industry. Anyway, later on I traveled to Key West and visited the Bourbon Street Pub gay bar and male strip club that had male strippers performing at this male strip club on the very high circular bar. This young Miami male striper (at this male strip club) guy was very rendie (or is the correct word spelling randy?), anyway he was horny and nice. He actually grew up or dwelled in a beautiful valley north of Chicao, sort of what someone from Chicago would refer as a valley dweller north or VDN for short. Also visited the Nob Hill Theatre in San Francisco (a very famous male strip club with male stripers performing). The place was very run down as far as the male stripper talent appearing that week-mostly street hustlers. Anyway, I had a good time at very times visiting male strip clubs to see male strippers perform and have been preoccupied for 4 months. But I don't know if I really came to appreciate that the only thing that I should do while traveling is visit male strip clubs and not much else besides eating meals. I guess I have more to learn on this subject.

So that is my story and I'm sticking to it... I know, its sort of a long story about male strip clubs and male strippers and experiences in male strip clubs and male strippers, its almost long like an Icelandic saga. BTW, I didn't find any male strip clubs in Iceland or even in Lima, Peru during my travels but maybe I'll find a male strip club in Amsterdam or Las Vegas. One can hope...

Guest zipperzone

>Did anyone even read this post? or cared?

As a matter of fact - I did. And I couldn't believe my eyes.

WHAT IS THIS CHILD ON ????

• 1 year later...

Archived