Club 20 Male Strip Club June 18th & What To Do After That...

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 6686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED FROM THE DELI SECTION TO THE MALE STRIP CLUB SECTION AS IT CLEARLY RELATES TO A MALE STRIP CLUB SOMEWHERE ON THE PLANET EARTH OR AT LEAST WITHIN THE MILKY WAY:

#101546, "20 Club Male Strip Club Sun 6/18 & What To Do After-Broadway Bares-NY Strip" This year's overall theme is around NY diners with a pun intended and last year's theme was about hospitals and candy strippers and health care naughtiness, oh my!

Well, this Sunday late afternoon and early evening on June 18th, the 20 Club (which is a male strip club with male strippers performing in NYC) will be the event to go to, I'm sure. See the FAQ in this section and other posts for more info about this male strip club that features males strippers and which on Sunday in managed by a former Gaiety male stripper. I have only been once to this male strip club that has male strippers but it is a very nice space and with hot male strippers in this male strip club.

I was thinking after this about going to a nice restaurant but then I thought for $50 general admission, I could continue the fun theme of visiting a male strip club with male strippers performing by going to some other event like the Broadway Bares #16- NY Strip! event to raise money for AIDS research and still see a burlesque male strip club kind of musical and comedy show with male and female hot dancers performing and stripping.

So in case you are interesting in seeing a type of male strip club type of burlesque comedy/muscial entertainment here is some more info:

For further info about this worthy and fun event- Here is the text of the email ad sent by Broadway Bares #16 and a link to their website that has pictures including real hot pics of guys and gals in a slide format of last year's show:

http://bcefa.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=BzdoWwDJAAH-----AACzfg http://bcefa.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=BzdoWwDJAAH-----AACzfg

It's one of the Summer's Sexiest Fundraisers and tickets are selling fast. This year's theme is "New York Strip," and, as always, Broadway Bares 2006 combines the naughtiness of burlesque with the polished razzle-dazzle of Broadway. And it all happens Sunday, June 18, at Roseland Ballroom on 52nd St.

Created in 1992. Bares includes TWO Shows (9:30 and Midnight) featuring the hottest male and female dancers on Broadway and has become one of Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS' signature events.

Tickets Start at $50 and you can order by visiting our

website or by calling

Skip Lawing at (212) 840-0770 ext. 268.

In addition, if you'd like to sneak a peak at some of our dancers (boys and girls), click here to visit the Bares Strip-a-Thon where you can look and learn more about more than 35 of your favorites and make a pledge to show your support.

And keep checking our website for additional information about this year's shows. Tickets to Broadway Bares 2006 are going fast. So click here to order now

JP

Guest JohnPela

RE: Re: Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp- Taz's Subliminal Message

Taz;

That's a good picture of you Taz. When did you grow the moustach and goutee? I haven't seen you in 6 months and I didn't think you liked to grow facial hair but it suites you perfectly, good pic as it makes you look so very butch.

Now Taz As To Your Subliminal empty bottles message:

Your posting to this thread above is so subliminal that I'm not sure what you mean by it, so I will have to guess:

1. Did you once have a alcohol problem and are trying to communicate that? ... which I really don't know about or care about anyway;

2. Or do you have a problem taking out the reclyclible bottles to the recycle bin and are trying to communicate that? ... which I really don't know about or care about anyway;

3. I ran out of choices, so I choose #2- the recyclible problem. Good guess as any.

Do I win a prize if I guessed the subliminal message right?

Archived