COUNTDOWN TO THE REBIRTH OF STOCK BAR

Guest Rendie
This topic is 6681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Rendie

Thanks Taz, counters reset to July 19th!

Didn't see any specific date on the Stock home page.

enjoy

Rendie

While I appreciate the optimism of this topic, I think there is absolutely NO WAY Stock will re-open this summer (and I'm genuinely sorry to say that).

I think that a more interesting approach would be a traditional "pool," and in that case I would put my money on December 1, 2006.

-North

(In fact, if someone wants to actually organize a pool, I'd certainly contribute. Perhaps we could get a pool sufficient in size to afford the winner an evening of lap dances?)

I too believe that Le Stock will not open until late summer or the fall (i.e. September thru November) given the amount of work still required to finish the building and remembering that they will lose two precious weeks in July because of the construction shut-down. I am assuming that everything will need to be done before they can re-open for business. The reason I say this is that in residential construction, I have seen people move into their condos here in Montreal while the places were half-finished. I was totally amazed that this would be permitted but it is. In fact, one person moved into an adjoining condo to mine before they had even completed installing the wall-board!! I don't think they would allow a bar to open with exposed wiring hanging around. But you never know!

Archived