CAMPUS

Guest YFSC
This topic is 6165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest YFSC

Campus is alive and well.

Saw some of the same guys yesterday afternoon, and also a couple of new ones. Some favorites that I am looking for weren't there yesterday, although in most cases but not all I was told that they are still dancing there.

Of course, since the Stock fire a lot of Stock guys have been dancing at Campus. A dancer told me that on some nights, especially weekends, they have as many as 45 dancers working the floor, and that for a time they had dancers doubled up on the stage (2 dancers on each song). With that many dancers, there's no room for the customers!

Otherwise, though, Campus seems much the same, with the same distinction between afternoon and evening guys.

Aside from the refugee Stock dancers, there seems to be a significant crop of immigrants to Campus from Taboo. Sylvester and one or two others have been there for a few years, but now also there are Damien, Helmut and several other former Taboo dancers there who have made the move in the last year or so. Damien has filled out some and has cut his hair short, and he doesn't have quite the same angelic little boy look. (The result of advancing age, I guess.) I didn't recognize him at first. But in spite of moving to Campus for work in the afternoon, he was still hanging out at Taboo (not dancing) in the evening last night.

Taboo news coming later. Gotta go now -- of course, just to check out the work at Stock and then to confirm whether Taboo is indeed still open. <grin> }( }(

Guest msclonly

Holding for TOP DOLLAR

With the plethora of dancers working the floor, it is strange that you continue to experience the rub for the top dollar and MORE. They have now learned all the tricks to jacking up the prices inspite of the multiples of competition. And many of the customers are easy marks for them.

Even with all the guys having to go to the Campus, it really didn't seem any different from last year as to the crowd and numbers of people there including the dancers. The only realy improvement is the lack of intoxicating cigarette smoke!

I met many of the top guys and they all sounded alike in regards to the pricing. They really can be a turn off with the attempts to upgrade the amounts. So bring a lot of cash, if not, you might have to empty out the ATM!

Stock may open for some of the end of the month, but you will be looking at a lot of plaster baord, when you go there.

• 1 year later...
Guest msclonly

RE: Holding for TOP DOLLAR

Now that the US$ is a weaker currency, then the CD$, how are the dancers handling the shortage of BIGG spenders from the South?

Surely, there must be drought of visitors parting with their greenbacks compared to a few months or a year ago.

Are any of them willing to give the American a break like they got when the Dollar was King?

Archived