Thank God for Go- Go Gods

Lucky
This topic is 6608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I first mustered the courage to go to a gay bar (Dugan's Bistro in Chicago) I was totally mesmerized by the sexy young guy flaunting his sexuality in a white jock strap on stage. Here I had been repressing mine! Ever since I have had a fascination for go-go boys, and, thankfully, the demise of strip clubs hasn't meant the demise of go-go gods.

In Rio last month, a really hot guy named Paolo took to the stage at Club 117 every night at 8 pm to wow us with his sexy moves. Yet that was nothing compared to the go-go night at Point 202 when the five hottest guys there donned Speedos to dance to a spectacular sound system.

On my return, I went to Mickey's in West Hollywood on a Thursday night to enjoy 20 guys doing their thing in skimpy outfits. And, last night, I finally found the dancer to rival that first guy in Chicago so many years ago. Regretfully I didn't get his name, but he was a younger guy with a toned tight body and the best dancer I have ever seen do the go-go gyrations. He really was into pleasing the crowd. You could tell he wanted to get totally naked but he (barely) kept his dick covered.

For his second routine he came out in a cowboy hat and strategically ripped jeans. Well, all I can say is, I wish I was a horse! :p

Guest zipperzone

>>For his second routine he came out in a cowboy hat and

>strategically ripped jeans. Well, all I can say is, I wish I

>was a horse! :p

In my mind, ripped jeans are the sexiest costume of all. I never travel without a pair. Staying in a motel poses no problem but it's a bit diceier trying to make an inconspicuous exit if you're staying in a hotel. But once you hit the bars - who cares!

Archived