Nude dancers abound at Boxers

Cock Eyed Optimist
This topic is 6595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I and another M4M poster made a trip to my favorite haunt in southern Illinois called Boxers N Briefs. I have reported on it before, but it still amazes me that in southern Illinois one can find a bar with hot nude dancers. We were there this Friday night and there were 15 guys dancing, each hotter than the other. They can dance nude there - on the bar and on a little stage in the rear. They also have lap dances and lounge dances. Most of the dancers are between 19 and 25. What worries me is that two of the dancers mentioned to me that business was not so good recently and the owner was questioning whether or not to stay open. If there are any posters in southern Ill or in St. Louis, please go give them a visit. They need you.

The regular website is: http://www.BoxersNBriefs.com

and a new site: http://myspace.com/boxers_n_briefs and if you scroll down to a pic of Aden and click on his link, he is one of the dancers at Boxers.

The first time I went to Boxers I couldn't believe that there was a strip club in the middle of the woods of Southern Illinois. But there it was, right behind a giant female strip club and across the street from another female club. I have no idea why all of these strip clubs are there, but I couldn't recommend Boxers enough.

This past Friday night included a wide range of dancers from twinks to well built guys. If you sit at the bar the dancers perform their 15 minute set right in front of you. The club's rule is that the dancers have to get completely naked within the first 5 minutes. Nice rule! Although customers can't touch the dancers' dicks, every other part of their bodies are ok. The dancers get very creative when working the customers for tips.

After they complete their set the dancers mingle. No pressure from the dancers to go into the back but if you do decide to go for a private dance there are two options. First, you can get a traditional lap dance for $20 per song and the dancer stays in his underwear. The second option is the semi-private room. This costs $75 for 15 minutes and the dancer gets completely naked. Although there are clear rules posted on the wall and a menacing security camera in the room I had a great time with both of the dancers I took back. So you don't get ripped off by the dancer the bartender gives you a kitchen timer set to 15 minutes to take back with you.

For those of you who like shower shows (you know who you are) there is a shower big enough for at least two dancers and it is used almost constantly through out the night.

So if you find yourself near St. Louis (it's only 15 miles from downtown) make sure you check out BNB.

Archived