Dick's Cabaret in AZ

Kippy
This topic is 6553 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Havent been in about 6 months.. I have found that it is basically a very expensive night to stop in there. With the 15$ cover, and the lack of Private lap dances.. All lap dances are done on the couches/loveseats on the raised platforms on the sides of the room, completely open to the rest of the room. In order to get nude lap dances, you have to buy a wristband, which is something like another 10-20$, plus then pay for dance in addition. Not to mention the no alcohol and the Expensive sodas/bottled water. It is next to impossible to stop in there and have fun for less than 100$...for just a little bit more than that, you can hire someone here in Phoenix for a full service hour... Guess it all depends on whether you are happy just to look, or if you want more interaction.

There are some dancers that are more playful than others but touching is certainly all you will do here. I had several nights in Phoenix and was going to go several times. In the end, I went once, spent about $150, had some fun and decided that I was going to look to have fun elsewhere.

On another note, Cruisin' 7th (a bar) on Thursday nights was fun fun fun! It looks divey but there were some (especially one) beautiful men that would spend some time with you. I didn't ask but some of them might have been willing to spend some more time if asked.

3702 N. 7th St.

Phoenix, AZ 85014

(Central)

602-212-9888

• 2 weeks later...

Archived