**Stock Idol Contest**

tazmanian5230
This topic is 3911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Stock Idol Final Night - THE WINNER IS??

Bravoooooooooooooo Rendie.....

Great post...The Maxxx Eddie show had the entire club (full) speachless.....The crowd clapped and many stood up to show how much they enjoyed the show.

Well, Christopher won....I hope in 364 days MAXXX will try again.

My ankle was broken after jumping from the roof after the winner was given his trophy!!

I bet a certain barman from campus $50.00 bucks Maxxx would win, he wanted Mikeal, His bet will be returned ASAP by the lucky $$ holder.

MAXXX,

Your are my #1 !!!!!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9967/janv2006459ut7.jpg

Stay tuned to http://www.nudemaledancers.com I was told by a reliable source that the MAXXX Eddie show will take place again for for the special 15 year party.

The crowd like the show sooooooo much they were asked to do it again on such a special night but Christopher won? ? WEIRD !!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for the report. I must admit that Christopher was my favorite from week one. But it sounds like some of the others really out did him with some of their skits and performances. Congrats to Christopher and all the sexy guys.

>I was told by a reliable

>source that the MAXXX Eddie show will take place again for for

>the special 15 year party.

>The crowd like the show sooooooo much they were asked to do it

>again on such a special night but Christopher won? ? WEIRD !!

>

>

Maybe because it's a Mr. Stock contest, not a Stock Duo or Messrs. Stock contest?

Guest MontrealSpoiled

I guess the crowd was remembering Christopher's previous performances because he was certainly not up to his usual standards on the final nght.

Personally I also thought Maxime & Eddy, commonly known as "Heady", since that's how the French announcers pronounce it, should have won. Very imaginative show - only problem was that Max had his back to the audience the whole time. One interesting note: Eddy's erection got harder as his "simulated" act with Max got hotter!

• 7 years later...

Archived