Psst!

Guest buffboyzz2
This topic is 6543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffboyzz2

Howdy Boyzz, Uncle Buff here. I know it's been a while. Hope you all are well. Life is good out here in the wild West and boy, do I miss the bunch of you!

So we've heard from so many that ya'll miss our Sunday Montreal Style parties in Manhattan; our Tuesdays at Stonewall. So now we have a question for you....

???WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEW YEAR'S EVE???

I'm proud to announce that although the ink is still wet, the contracts have been signed, and you can forget about that nasty winter chill that makes your ball(s) rise instead of drop!

The Buffboyzz will be headlining at CUPIDS in West Palm Beach on New Year's Eve! Buff Daddy is there now (and offline until he returns to New York) so he asked me to stop in and say hi for him.

In addition to that, the Buffboyzz will be making regular monthly appearances as CUPIDS EXCLUSIVES! We'll update you as new develops, and you can get ahold of me anytime at buffboyzz2@aol.com.

For more club info: http://www.cupidscabaret.com/

Lots of love,

Tony aka "Uncle Buff"

P.S: I know lots of you know and love Cupids - perhaps you can share some stories and reviews of your visits for those who haven't been...

Uncle Buff, Good hearing from you and thanks for the latest b'boyzz update. Hope your night at Cupids is a tremendous success... Florida residents, you're going to enjoy this show. The guys in the metro NY area still talk about the parties hosted by Buff Daddy and Uncle Buff... Keep us posted.

Archived