Campus Installs Curtains!!!

Luv2play
This topic is 6540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I dropped in at Campus late yesterday afternoon and discovered that they had started the installation of curtains in the backroom. I went back with one of my favorite dancers and we went into the area where the curtains are in place. He explained that the work is being done in stages. The section where it is complete is directly behind the DJ's booth on the side. You have to walk around to the far end to access this area. However, I was told the rest of the booths would also have curtains pretty soon.

We went into the booth overlooking the dance floor, which is great as it was very private, being at the end. With the curtain closed it was completely private, the curtain extends from the ceiling to the floor. It was certainly an improvement over the previous arrangement as the dancer and client are free to do basically whatever they wish, with no interuptions. I left a very happy client with a big grin on my face!:p

I don't know. I think it depends on the dancer AND the client. In my case, I tend to hire the ones I know and our pricing is not based on per song but for the session. With newbies, I find the rates are inconsistent and I expect the curtains will not change this. The same thing happened a few years ago when they installed (temporarily as it turned out) doors on the booths.

Archived