Orlando area clubs

snoopy
This topic is 6531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was recently in Orlando during a week in Florida and visited both Pulse and the Parlaiment Resort.

Pulse had a large variety of dancers on the 3 nights I visited. They dance on the bar for tips. They have a small alcove with couches for VIP dances, but I seemed to be the only person who ventured in with a dancer on any of the 3 nights. Its $20 a song and dancers keep their shorts on. What is strange is that they have to pay a co-worker to hold the curtain shut throughout the dance. The co-worker will count down the time through the curtain (2 minutes, 1 minute).

Not a great set up which is a shame since the talent is attractive.

I only knew about the private dances by overhearing a customer mention it. Info is not posted anywhere and no dancer mentioned it.

The other draw back to Pulse is a large number of female customers and the fact that some dancers cater more to them than the male customers.

Parlaiment had just two dancers on the night I visited. They pretty much danced continuously on the same platform only stopping for the occasional pee break. Both were attractive and I tipped regularly.

One dancer indicated he did privates and I gave him my phone number but he never called.

Archived