Strip Clubs in Montreal

Guest banditdallas
This topic is 6512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest banditdallas

I will be making my first trip to Montreal and wanted to know what are the best strip clubs on Thursday nights. I will be at the W Hotel. Is this close to any of the clubs? Thank!

You don't say when you will be in Montreal. If you are going to be there today, Thanksgiving, then Stock Bar is probably the best bet---they are having the "Mr. Stock Idol" contest and I think you might enjoy it. It will give you a chance to watch at least 9 handsome, well-built young men perform and then to either spend some more time watching, or being more actively involved, if you wish. Campus in the afternoon is not bad, although usually quiet on Thursday afternoons. The after 9 PM dancers at Campus are bigger, more muscular and tend to be more aggressive in seeking out patrons for lap dances in the back.

L'Adonis is, to me, a total drag in the afternoon, but I've heard it's improving after 9 PM---I don't know, didn't give it a chance last weekend when I was there;.

If you're a Taboo fan---like younger, more svelte, lithe, dancers, then try it.

Your hotel? Don't know the name. What's the location?

The Mr. Stock Idol Contest continues for a few more Thursdays, not sure whn the Finals, are.

Have fun and enjoy ;))

Your'e welcome---sorry I can't help you with how far your hotel is from the village, or the stripper bars. Do you know the street address? If I have a chance I'll do a search tomorrow and see if I can locate Victoria Square. Is it on Ste. Catherine? I just did a search and found that the W Hote--4 Stars by the way---sounds great, is about a block from Ste. Catherine. Not sure how many blocks from the stripper bars, but I am assuming it is west of the gay village. You can easily take a taxi or the metro to either Beaudry Metro Station for Campus and Stock, or the Papineau Station for L'Adonis and Taboo. If you are a walker and it's not too cold, I think you could easily walk to Campus and Stock and then taxi home if you stay out very late :)))

As I said before enjoy-----

>If I'm not mistaken, Madonna stayed at the W Hotel on her

>last visit to Montreal several months ago. So you may wish to

>consider switching hotels.;-)

ERASMUS HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNUS AND F.O.B BARBRA STREISAND AND HER ENTOURAGE STAYED AT LE ST. JAMES HOTEL LAST MONTH WHEN SHE WAS IN MONTREAL ON THE CANADIAN LEG OF HER 3RD FINAL WORLD TOUR. LE ST. JAMES HOTEL SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH THE ST. JAMES HOTEL ON WEST 45TH ST. IN NYC, A FLEABAG HOTEL POPULAR WITH LOW AND MID LEVEL CARD GAIETY DANCERS. LE ST. JAMES HOTEL IS A CHARMING AND ELEGANT HOTEL LOCATED IN THE HEART OF OLD MONTREAL.

[image]http://img.timeinc.net/time/potw/20010615/bozo.jpg[/image]

THE LOCAL PAPARAZZI WERE TIPPED OFF THAT BOZO WAS TO HAVE LUNCH WITH BABS IN HER HOTEL SUITE. WHEN BOZO ARRIVED, A CHAOTIC SCENE ENSUED......

B :+ Z :+

Guest banditdallas

Guys, thanks for all the information. I went to Campus and had a great time. If you go there, you have to look for Steph. He was soo hott.

Archived