Montreal over New Years Eve

camdencoguy74
This topic is 6490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been to Montreal on New Year's Eve and it is fun. As I remember, New Years 2005, Stock was crowded and fun. But remember that for privates, book earlier in the weekend. Many of the dancers leave early on New Year's Eve to go be with the GF. As I remember it, I scheduled my hotel privates for New Year's Eve before the bars opened. Nooners can be fun. Plus you get the dancer fresh and clean and energetic. You get a nice private, and they have money to take the GF out for New Year's Eve. Since New Years Eve is Sunday night, you have Friday and Saturday to shop, research, test drive and other sampling.

It will be crowded but the dancers do start to disappear as the witching hour arrives. Make sure you get in your time with whomever attracts you early so as not to be disappointed. At this point there is absolutely no snow in Montreal and the day-time temperatures are in the mid-forties. Can't say what will happen by next weekend but if it continues for awhile like this there will be no trouble getting around.

Archived