How are the "curtains" at Campus

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 6468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Montreal just before Halloween and from what I heard, the curtains at Campus went up a week or so later. I was wondering how it is there now? Are the 20$ dances the norm now? I realize that each situation is different, but are the dancers as a group more "friendly" with the curtains in place? Has the $20 dance and curtains made any impact on Adonis and/or Taboo? Just wondering how it all effects the scene, so I can start doubling my savings (if needed) before next visit.

I also would love to hear about activities at both Campus and Stock Bars. Curtains are great, but if the "right" dancers aren't there, it makes little difference. Which bar/bars have a great line-up? Are many of the "regular" dancers still dancing? Is that cavernous Stock Bar filled on weekends or is it empty? I know the weather has been cooperative this winter, but we've seen few postings on the

"Playground of the North." Come on guys, someone must be going. Share????

I visited Campus twice over the holidays and both times it was rockin'. Lots of dancers and full of clients, patrons, customers, johns, whatever! The place was festively done up for the Christmas season and everyone was in a good mood.

I have previously reported on the new curtains but perhaps didn't emphasize that the layout has also been changed somewhat, with the DJ's booth moved to a more open location and the booths accessed by a different route. One note of caution is that there are a couple of steps which one has to look out for since the passageway is somewhat dark and one could easily trip.

As for the curtains, I always opt for the closed sessions and yes, each dance is $20. But if you pick your dancers carefully, you get a very interactive session and the privacy is assured, leading to a more relaxed yet satisfying experience. I had dances with my usual favorites but tried a few new ones, Hugo and Eduardo (new for me at least). Hugo is a cute French boy who speaks English well but I found his dancing skills lacking and just an average endowment which didn't get hard. Eduardo is a hottie from Peru and provides a very interactive session, one I would repeat! }(

Chris and Lance aka Mickey were as usual great!

Sami,

As for Stock over the past week the club has been filled on weekends and ladys night. The line ups have been good, "Mr Campus" fled Campus to work at Stock....(What does that mean?)

There have been a few new GOOD additions to Campus during the day since my last trip about a month ago, my opinion is that Stock still has Campus's PM shift beat hands down. It seems you need an AARP card to work at Campus at night.

As for the curtains, Campus's new curtains are a great addition to the club, the fact that they are from floor to ceiling doesnt seem to matter to me, the curtains at Stock more than cover any areas needing cover during a lap dance. You would have to be over 7 feet tall or be on your hands and knees to see into a booth at Stock.

I tested several dancers at Campus asking for a $10.00 dance and was told that because of the new curtain the price was $20. $10 dances were no longer offerd.

The $3.00 cover hasnt effected business at Stock one bit.

http://www.northamericanbodies.com/images/models/gioprofile.jpg

RE: Campus day shift

Over the past 18 months or so, I've found Campus very unpredictable on weekday afternoons. Sundays and Wednesdays seemed particularly dead, while Mondays and (especially) Thursdays were hopping -- lots of dancers, customers, and energy (the way luv2play described things above). But I recall earlier times when Sunday afternoons were so good that I'd rush over almost as soon as my plane touched down.

Your remarks above about night-time Campus being a geriatric ward echo what I was told in October by some waiters and long-time customers. They do manage to keep a steady stream of interesting new talent in the afternoons.

RE: Campus day shift

I have stayed a few times after 9pm at Campus and the changeover is indeed remarkable. The dancers are definitely older, some have been there since the flood, it seems, and most are very bulked up. I think many will have a career as bouncers when the dancing days end, so many of them look like bouncers now.

Still curious about "Mr. Campus." I've heard that Roberto, formerely of Stock and Campus and Stock and Campus is back at Stock; Gabriel who had been at Campus for years is now at Stock; and Emilio also is at Stock. Have I "hit" on the right "Mr. Campus??"

I agree with your comments about Taboo and L'Adonis. Although five or six years ago, L'Adonis was a great place and packed with people. Now? I usually pop in and buy a drink, chat with the nice young waiter who recently got married, checked out the place, and left. In the last two years, I don't think any dancer(s) have caught my attention. Sad, during the spring, summer and fall, I enjoy the walk down St. Catherine and like a motivation to go down that far.

• 2 weeks later...

>As for the curtains, I always opt for the closed sessions and

>yes, each dance is $20. But if you pick your dancers

>carefully, you get a very interactive session and the privacy

>is assured, leading to a more relaxed yet satisfying

>experience.

Forgive my ignorance--the main stripper bar that I used to frequent was the Unicorn Club in Indianapolis--and it has been over 3 years since I was there (I moved away from the area)--they didn't have a place for privates-or if they did I didn't know about it--so basically I have never been at a bar that allows privates. Would anyone be willing to tell me what an interactive session actually entails?

I'm basically a top--so I'm more interested in being pleased than pleasing }( --especially in a limited time situation.

If anyone is uncomfortable being explicit on the MC--please message me or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Gman

You raise a good point. Being a bottom myself, there is lots for me to do when a naked dancer gets in front of me up close and personal in a private booth. What actually transpires is up to the dancer since he is the naked one and he pretty well decides what his limits are. Since the customer is not naked, there are limited ways for the dancer to "please" the client. But kissing, fondling, rubbing are all things that he might do that might turn you on. Some dancers will rub your crotch and a few might tolerate that you play with yourself while he does his thing. I don't think you are going to find many dancers who will give you head but the reverse is not out of the question. So being a bottom perhaps is more satisfying for these types of encounters.

Archived