Naked Men in Our Nation's Capitol

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 6433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Hey guys...

It's my understanding that all the great strip clubs down near the Navy yard in Washington DC have, at last (sniffle), closed. No more V-shaped, pert pec'd, young men dancing and stroking for our viewing pleasure. Pardon me while I shed a tear...

...but has anything new opened up? Any clubs with full nudity? Okay, I'm a grown-up, I can compromise. How about just a club with really hot go-go dudes, fully nude or not?

Any info profoundly appreciated....xo

I just read that Bob Siegel who owned the block where most of the gay sex establishments in southeast DC were now has a new warehouse in northeast DC (West Virginia Avenue). Many were hoping this would be the new site of the clubs, but from what I read, its going to be a straight strip club...(yawn). There are already plenty of those in DC! I agree that Montreal is the only bit of heaven left.

Archived