Tijuana Mexico

Guest verymarried
This topic is 6280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

I was going to be in San Diego on business. Can anyone tell me about Club Extasis in Tijuana or the scene in general there? What is it like? What nights and time are best at this club or others? How hard is it to go over the border? How long does it take? Do you need a passport? How safe is it to go alone? Thanks

I've never gone to Tijuana to hook up or go cruising. But, I've gone over there quite a bit. Here's what I know about crossing the border.

Do NOT take a car into Tijuana. There are parking lots right next to the border and (if you're driving) it's best to park there and then walk across. But, when I'm staying in downtown San Diego, I just take the light rail to the border. Much easier and safer (there have been problems with break-ins at the the "park and walk" lots).

I "think" you can still cross the border without a passport. But that is changing. I personally use my passport for all border crossings. Really recommend that you get a passport and use it. Within the next couple of months a passport will be required for both Canada and Mexico.

Although you didn't mention it, be very careful about what you bring back to the USA. There are lots of drug stores that sell medications without a prescription. But, the drugs could be seized at the border. Plus, do you really want "drug smuggling" associated with your name for future border crossings?

There are lots of places that sell cheap knives. But, most are not legal in the USA. Again, those could be seized at the border.

Personally, I like "Boys Town" (the Highland area) in San Diego. IMHO, it's much more safe than taking a risk in Mexico.

Last year, or the year before, I can't remember, a few of us went to Tijuana and Club Exstasis. It is primarily a dance bar with lots of young gays and not so few women. It does not draw much of an older male crowd.

We had a good enough time. The strippers were hot and hard. There are lap booths available too. The club starts quite late.

It is located near the border, arguably within walking distance. However, it is quite remote late at night as the streets around it were empty. I would not be comfortable there alone.

Guest msclonly

You can park next to the border fence and be within sight of the Club, and walk through a simple clanging turnstile ENtRY PORT, if it has not changed since 911. It is only a couple blocks walk then Back to the Club in the direction of your car on the other side of the fence. Pretty quiet at night, as you can walk around the club looking for the Entrance.

The return requires a LONGER walk to the official Border U.S. Entry Portfor clearance, then a walk over back to the Parking lot.

Starts late and goes into the wee hours of the night. I am sure that 911 has cut down the number of visitors for the evening. And the ads for the CLub activities are not as visible in SD bar mags.

:( :(

• 3 months later...

On July 21st, Club Papi, a gay Latin event host, will be having a party at Club Extasis in conjunction with San Diego's Gay Pride weekend. This could be fun as the dancers get hard and I guess totally naked...at least they show their cocks. Lap dances and dark areas are also available.

Oddly, the club is also a disco that has a great sound sysytem. It seems to be the place for young Tijuana gays to go, but that does include young females. The strippers are in a separate area though and the girls tend to stay away from that.

• 1 month later...

Archived