Club 20 Sunday May 28

Monsignor
This topic is 6333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Permit me to be the first one to get this ball rolling...

So this Sunday at Club 20 should be a big night, it being a holiday Monday an' all and temperatures in NYC nudging 90 degrees so all the more reason for guys to work in their thongs. Anyone know anything about the line-up?

x

Guest resorts777

Can anyone clue me in on what goes on at Club 20 and it's location. I'm not knowledgable about NYC club life but would like to find a place that has hot male strippers.

It's on a Sunday night at the Club VIP on 20th street between 5th and 6th avenues. On Sunday night, they drap a Club 20 sheet over the Club VIP sign oustide.

Its a typical high end $20 lapdance bar with overpriced drinks. If you want a more private lapdance, you can pay $120 for 20 minutes with drinks to take the dancer of your choice into one of the Champagne rooms. Meanwhile throughout ths night dancers perform cabaret type dances on the stage. There's no full nudity and there are restrictions on what you can touch.

As an observer, it can be a cheap night. A few lapdances and cocktails and the price goes up. A few visits to the champagne rooms with multiple dances and you're dropping a lot of money.

The upside is that the potential to earn big $$$ brings out some very hot guys to dance.

Guest Rendie

Club 20 opens at 5PM, drinks are 2-4-1 until 7PM. The cover goes up to $20 at 7Pm I think.

enjoy

rendie

Would the monsignor or resorts777 like to share with us their 20 Club experience?

New dancer Patrick seems to be developing a fan club. Great body, great look. Said he prefers dancing for men over women for guys are bigger spenders. Hope he spreads the word. :-)

>Would the monsignor or resorts777 like to share with us their

>20 Club experience?

I believe we saw the good Monsignor follow some of the boys into the bathroom last night. SHAME ON HIM with it being Pentecost Sunday and all!

>New dancer Patrick seems to be developing a fan club. Great

>body, great look. Said he prefers dancing for men over women

>for guys are bigger spenders. Hope he spreads the word. :-)

Patrick was sure nice indeed! Tall, muscular, SUPER well-defined and a wonderful personality to boot! He is into body building the old fashioned way ... naturally (like Smucker's, no preservatives). I love when he is talking to you and constantly fixing his under-ware giving you a tease on what those shorts are holding. This was his second night performing at 20C and he seems to be having a great time. A real honest dude.

Sebastian was also another man event!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5655/club20sebastian01ze3.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6324/sebastiancollage1vk0.jpg

He is way more muscular than he appears in these pics. These pictures must have been taken before Zeus touched him. He gave one patron a lap dance that was so long he needed Dramamine.

It was an enjoyable night at 20C. It seems the lap dance area wasn't under watch via Stalin Procedures of Observing Kremlin Workers, there was something TERRIBLY wrong with the lights in the bathroom (giggle snort, he he he, Cooper had no light to pee), and it wasn't too crowded due to the Holiday Weekend. There were plenty of men to abuse one's lap and there was plenty of room for everyone.

Most importantly, it was very nice to see so many from Daddyville. I will only be calling Rendie for now on to adjust my lightbulbs. ;)

As always, thanks Jaynnj for your hospitality.

VDN

I have to put in a good word for Sebastian, too - once you have a lap dance with him, you won't want to see anyone else. He is a total pro -friendly, warm, sexy, energetic and 100% dedicated to your pleasure. And he's even better in the champagne room, which, given the length of time (maybe like 5 or 6 dances) and the intensity of his attnetion, is not a total rip-off, and can actually be considered a good deal.

Highlights for me were Matt who is a fave of mine, Tim the boxer who I haven't seen before and Sergio who looks like a young Tracy James. I'm not sure whether or not Tim danced. Some guys didn't dance, and just worked the room. A couple of guys who told me beforehand they would be there were no shows so I'll be handing out smacks the next time I see them.

I had a few visits to the champagne room, with Sergio; Stefan and Ivan together; Tim; Matt and Tim together; and with the trio of Matt, Sergio and Tim together. I think that was all.

It's those multiple ones that really hit your pocket book......

Guest Rendie

>Most importantly, it was very nice to see so many from

>Daddyville. I will only be calling Rendie for now on to

>adjust my lightbulbs. ;)

hey VDN,

It was indeed a pleasure to see you again. Come on down from the valley again real soon, you hear! It would be an honor to adjust your lighbulbs, anytime!

Speaking of lightbulbs...

Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. It's a hardware issue.

Q: How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Only one, but the light bulb has to really want to change.

Q: How many Catholics does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Nun

:o :o ;)

enjoy

Rendie

http://www.myspace.com/rendie01

>He is a total pro -friendly, warm, sexy, energetic and 100%

>dedicated to your pleasure.

Maybe he could/should mentor some dancers who are new and timid. He seemed so nice and VERY busy. He us truly authentic indeed and looks way better in person as compared to his pictures. It sounds like he is one Tomcat that loves his Catnip! ;)

>It was indeed a pleasure to see you again. Come on down from

>the valley again real soon, you hear! It would be an honor to

>adjust your lighbulbs, anytime!

OH MY!

>Q: How many psychologists does it take to change a light

>bulb?

>A: Only one, but the light bulb has to really want to

>change.

Speaking of mental health humor ...

A man walks into a psychologist's office wearing nothing but cellophane. The psychologist says, "I can clearly see you're/your nuts".

LOL - he should train all of the other dancers! In giving a lap dance, he knows all the angles, uses his weight and muscle to great effect and then brushes up his face right against yours until his lips are just millimeters from yours. And he is a very nice, sweet person, too. Ahh Sebastian.....:9

Archived