Visit to Montreal

odannyboy
This topic is 6315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My partner had asked where I wanted to celebrate our 14 year anniversary and my birthday. I of course said Montreal! It's a great city and we always have a good time there.

We spent about 98% of the evenings at Campus. The guys are all very friendly and Dan, the owner, makes us feel at home. His birthday is the day before mine so that helps to make it even more festive.

With the three shifts Campus really has something for everyone no matter what body type you are looking for.

Rocky AKA Superman is a really nice guy. He and my partner really hit it off and from what I heard he lives up to his name!

Brandon is a hot fire plug of a guy. Next year when he turns 21 he's looking to get involved with Canada's version of WWF. He's been working in their "minor league of wrestling" the past couple of years and has the body to back it up.

Damien was one of my favorites. Hot sexy twink that caught my eye our first night there. Didn't get to talk with him till our last night, but that mistake on my part won't happen again!

Antonio is in my opinion by far the sexiest man they have working there. The blend of Japaneese and Brazilian has given this guy very striking features. With the deep tan and the bright white teeth he's a keeper! Great personality and lots of fun. With all he has planned for his life I hope he's able to stay at Campus for a while but I wouldn't take the chance and wait. If you get to Campus make sure you find him, you won't be disappointed.

The only one I'd stay away from is the new guy that's working there. Curly hair with a thin beard, looks street type and has the attitude to back that up. He's a real straight guy but he only has two rules when you go back for a private dance. Your lips can't touch him and you can't feel his dick. So, what's the point? You can save your money and just watch him on stage. I don't say dance because he really can't.

Montreal is a great place and Campus is the place to go if you're looking for friendly dancers, helpful staff, and an all around good time!

Archived