Montreal: late June 2007

newatthis
This topic is 6298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a great time last week. I particularly enjoyed having the company of Mtlover, whose visit overlapped the first days of mine. His optimistic, upbeat attitude got me places (Stock, dance clubs with “playrooms”) that I never would have tried on my own.

There was good energy in all the strip clubs except for L’Adonis, which had few dancers and fewer customers. Overall I would say (again excepting L’Adonis) that the clubs have been putting serious effort into making things more lively and customer-friendly.

The afternoon guys at Campus were sociable and fun, willing to sit, drink, and chat for extended periods of time without hassle. And they were great in the back.

Stock was an agreeable surprise. Though the large room and high stages make the dancers somewhat remote and give it a less intimate atmosphere, the guys are gorgeous. One with a perfect face and body walked around buck naked talking to customers. On Monday, a slow night, they closed off most of the room, aiming (said Taz) at recreating the sleazy ambiance of the old Stock on St. André. (I was happy to finally meet Taz. He seems to have good rapport with his dancers and lots of ideas; I expect many of the improvements are his doing.)

Taboo was full of cuties, as friendly and frisky as ever. I kissed and made up with J, who [a href=http://m4m.m4m-forum.org/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=18&topic_id=14851&mesg_id=14851]blew off a dinner date[/a] with me last October. The new [a href=http://m4m.m4m-forum.org/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=18&topic_id=15746&mesg_id=15831]Monday dance night[/a] at Taboo was a refreshing innovation.

I was pleased to discover that I could fall in and out of love without adverse emotional consequences. A special delight was watching the fireworks from the Sky rooftop terrace snuggled behind the dancer in question.

The only negative note was a severe epidemic of boyfriend syndrome -- dancers (including some who formerly did privates or were very accommodating in the back) who, because they now had boyfriends, had cut back on what they were willing to do. In one case, I managed to surmount such reluctance by using my mother’s guilt techniques.

Archived