Hot Rods in Vegas

Guest Traveler
This topic is 6217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was there a couple of weeks ago. Worth a visit? Up to you? I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I was there on a weeknight. There was maybe seven dancers. The cover was $10, I think. I remember it was less than I read it would be. Everyone was pretty friendly. Not too many customers when I was there. Didn't do any private dance action, so I can't comment on that. They do have a menu posted of the prices for private dances/time. I saw them offering tours of the private dance areas, so you could see what they were like if interested. I wasn't offered one, but didn't ask either. Basically the dancers did two songs, got totally naked, not aroused. They allow women and some of the dancers run straight to them. I had a good time and would go back when back in town. If you want to see naked men, I say go.

Guest Bluedawg

I went last Spring--not long after it opened.

Unless there have been major changes since then, I found it a bleak disappointment. There were only about five dancers, all of the "twink" variety...not to my taste; I found them scrawny, underfed and kinda tragic.

The exception? A really agressive dancer with body order and an odd poochy belly that sagged a bit over his leather jockstrap. He kept insisting I take him backstage for a private show, but--truthfully--I found him grossly unappealing.

The place was dark and joyless, and the patrons were few and far between. The staff, bless 'em, seemed very eager-to-please, and hopeful about succeeding in sin city. But the quality of the dancers and the environs were pretty depressing...

I wish them well. There should be more gay places in Vegas, and a strip club there ought to thrive. I commend the effort; just not the execution.

I have been to Vegas twice this year (April, August) and have visited Hot Rods six nights. Like most strip clubs, the weekends see more dancers and a larger crowd. Most of the dancers are twinks, which is what I expected. Since this is Vegas, the better dancers with nicer looks and bodies are going to be hired by the big hotels or by the Chippendale type male revues (closed to single men, unless accompanied by a woman).

There have been major changes at Hot Rods. The cover charge has dropped; women are allowed in; str8 dancers are now hired. There were str8 dancers before, but at least they were gay friendly. The more muscular dancers are usually str8 only, will reluctantly accept a tip on stage from a guy - no thanks or kiss, chat only with the women during the breaks, and will not approach the male customers for a private dances. The gay twinks are very nice and I had a nice time with several at my table as well as in the back.

The private dances are expensive $50 a song! And they wonder why they are not doing a lot of business!!

Apparently, there is now a live web cam. So, you might not want to go up and tip the dancer on stage, if you need to be discreet. There is also a rumor that the private dances are also on camera. What happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas!

There has been a lively discussion about Hot Rods on the Las Vegas Forum in the cruising section of Squirt.com.

For us left coasters, Hot Rods and the two clubs in Phoenix are the only male strip clubs around. Unfortunately for some, the three clubs also can not serve any alcoholic beverages.

:(

If it is still open during my Thanksgiving visit, I will stop by, since Krave is now closed.

Guest zipperzone

>Since this is

>Vegas, the better dancers with nicer looks and bodies are

>going to be hired by the big hotels or by the Chippendale type

>male revues (closed to single men, unless accompanied by a

>woman).

This policy has always bugged me.

Can you just imagine the hue & cry if women were banned from a club that featured female strippers? The bitches would have the management in court so fast their heads would spin.

Talk about equality for allx(

Archived